Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Defaults forum career advice thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexatron225 View Post
    And this is why I spent a long time reading the forums and figuring out what was generally acceptable before I joined and started posting anything that came to my mind lol. It's fine to ask questions but how you ask them and if they need to be asked at all are two important factors you should consider before pumping out another one.
    Well. The problem with me is that I ask the questions very well, it's just the actual question itself people hate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I'm going to try once more, because either you are very thick and don't want to understand what quite a few, including moderators, have told you, or ... well I won't go there because it includes words I can't use here. Even Darian, community manager from SuperCell, has given you clear directions on how to continue, right?

Stop creating threads, have one and add to that. What part of that isn't clear?
    Well, TBH, I'm trying to add to my new threads. It's just that all my old threads in general have been locked so I had to create a new one yesterday to create a discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Well. The problem with me is that I ask the questions very well, it's just the actual question itself people hate.
    Anything can be a question if you add a question mark to the end?
    Last edited by toofinedog; May 12th, 2021 at 06:57 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Anything can be a question is you add a question mark to the end?
    Well. Most of what I ask are questions. But isn't that the point of general?

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Well. Most of what I ask are questions. But isn't that the point of general?
    Trolling once or twice is fine but using the same tactic again and again sucks the joy out of trolling.

Sir Default got banned? Well
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Wait till he/she finds out about Reddit

This thread has never sat comfortably with me, but the "OP", posted after the fact and seemed fine with the split thread so I kept my trap shut. To me it felt like a name and shame thread as the whole premise of this thread is about the OP and it has now run its due course with the banning of the OP...

But what do I know, I am not a moderate...

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Long overdue. I found myself thinking "what nonsense will I find today" as my thoughts before visiting the forum each time I'd visit throughout the day.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #50
    Given the OP cannot respond, thread closed