Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Defaults forum career advice thread

Banned

Defaults forum career advice thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Please, pretty please... do us a favor and and do not start a thread asking for a nerf because it is not needed at all... Just learn how to deal with it.

Unknownkid,
    Take the advice of sumo or take them up on their offer. You just need to learn how to lure and deal with such CCs.
    It is not that difficult but you just need to know how to do it effectively and there are a few tricks.

You could lure it to a corner. And when it gets close drop a giant to tank and have the AQ shoot, you can use poison with or without freeze. There’s a few options and tricks. Your attacks will improve dramatically once you can do this effectively.
    I wasn't going to ask for a nerf. I was going to ask more questions. I'll ask more questions tomorrow.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I wasn't going to ask for a nerf. I was going to ask more questions. I'll ask more questions tomorrow.
    So are you just asking questions because you can? It sure seems like it, because the quality of your threads is rapidly deteriorating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    So are you just asking questions because you can? It sure seems like it, because the quality of your threads is rapidly deteriorating.
    I'm asking questions, because they are very interesting questions.

Tollboothwillie
    I'm asking questions, because they are very interesting questions.
    Possibly your last ones if you keep ignoring the advice as you usually do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Possibly your last ones if you keep ignoring the advice as you usually do.
    Which advice? There's no advice.

Tollboothwillie
    OK then, best of luck.

Just proves you don't read what others say in your threads and that you are just trolling.

I am starting to have little bit of doubt that we'll be seeing you till the day forum gets closed; we might lose you much earlier.

For your questions, you can just pile them up and make a single thread for them. Also, understanding the replies would help too instead of just reading them. Keep it interesting, not irritating and you can have a good discussion about any (sensible) thing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I am starting to have little bit of doubt that we'll be seeing you till the day forum gets closed; we might lose you much earlier.

For your questions, you can just pile them up and make a single thread for them. Also, understanding the replies would help too instead of just reading them. Keep it interesting, not irritating and you can have a good discussion about any (sensible) thing
    What's sensible? I think most things I say are very sensible. It's just people disagree too easily and then there's a big riot. Admittedly, I could post less threads at a time but the content in it is not terrible.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; May 10th, 2021 at 07:35 PM.

What's sensible? I think most things I say are very sensible. It's just people disagree too easily and then there's a big riot. Admittedly, I could post less threads at a time but the content in it is not terrible.
    I'll refrain from mentioning your closed threads but you can visit them and see the replies on them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I'll refrain from mentioning your closed threads but you can visit them and see the replies on them.
    It's just people being a bit salty. I mean they are unique topics but looks like no more th2 or th1. I think I'll move on to th7 instead.