Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enlarge clan castle capacity for defense troops especially at higher Townhall levels

Enlarge clan castle capacity for defense troops especially at higher Townhall levels

I am a little bit worried about the power which offense has gained at higher Town Hall levels. From my point of view it has become too easy to attack and get at least two stars. Queen charges or heroes in general combined with pets sometimes get half or even 2/3 of the base’s major defenses that your main army‘s purpose is basically to clean-up. After the last updates and balance changes major threats to the Queen have been nerfed, like the Super minion’s or the headhunter‘s DPS. My idea is, to counter the devastating power of hero charges with additional clan castle troop capacity solely (!) for defense.
    Specific numbers: (Clan castle level/ Troop capacity offense/ Troop capacity defense)
    (1/10/10)
    (2/15/15)
    (3/20/20)
    (4/25/30)
    (5/30/35)
    (6/35/40)
    (7/35/45)
    (8/40/50)
    (9/45/55)
    (10/45/60)
    Would it not be awesome if a queen needs to fight maybe 3 Super minions and 4 headhunter at one time? Or three dragons, two E-drags or even a quadruple ice-golem Cc? It would definitely need at least two or trireme spells, slow attacks down massively and make them more challenging as they should be at higher town hall levels, at least from my perspective. Players than maybe come up with different ideas rather than Queen charges all the time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BerndiBrota View Post
    I am a little bit worried about the power which offense has gained at higher Town Hall levels. From my point of view it has become too easy to attack and get at least two stars. Queen charges or heroes in general combined with pets sometimes get half or even 2/3 of the base’s major defenses that your main army‘s purpose is basically to clean-up. After the last updates and balance changes major threats to the Queen have been nerfed, like the Super minion’s or the headhunter‘s DPS. My idea is, to counter the devastating power of hero charges with additional clan castle troop capacity solely (!) for defense.
    Specific numbers: (Clan castle level/ Troop capacity offense/ Troop capacity defense)
    (1/10/10)
    (2/15/15)
    (3/20/20)
    (4/25/30)
    (5/30/35)
    (6/35/40)
    (7/35/45)
    (8/40/50)
    (9/45/55)
    (10/45/60)
    Would it not be awesome if a queen needs to fight maybe 3 Super minions and 4 headhunter at one time? Or three dragons, two E-drags or even a quadruple ice-golem Cc? It would definitely need at least two or trireme spells, slow attacks down massively and make them more challenging as they should be at higher town hall levels, at least from my perspective. Players than maybe come up with different ideas rather than Queen charges all the time.
    If this idea affects th8 I would kindly agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Isn't Electro dragon already a pain in neck for you? With this, you won't even have a Queen to tackle E-drag on TH8.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    (1/10/10)
    (2/15/15)
    (3/20/20)
    (4/25/30)
    (5/30/35)
    (6/35/40)
    (7/35/45)
    (8/40/50)
    (9/45/55)
    (10/45/60)
    Offense should be stronger than defence.

Offence is the active part of the game. It is what you do when actually playing, and it is where people want and expect success.

I absolutely do not think it would be remotely "awesome" to see queen charges wrecked by those CC combinations. There is a reason SC just nerfed Super minions and head hunters slightly. Your proposal more than reverses that. Even after the nerf, they are by far the most common defensive CC combination in CWL and Legends league, because they are still very strong.

I don't think these changes are necessary at all, and while they might improve the game for some very high level players, they would make it worse for most players.

(1/10/10)
    (2/15/15)
    (3/20/20)
    (4/25/30)
    (5/30/35)
    (6/35/40)
    (7/35/45)
    (8/40/50)
    (9/45/55)
    (10/45/60)
    No thanks. I'm sure you will find those that agree. I will not. I find attacking challenging and the bases I'm facing (like my own) have a ton of defense to finish to be even close to current 14 max.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    It does. Space 30. Say hello to Mr edrag who will happily fry your army that won't have queen support. Yay?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Higher cc capacity on defense affect every. Single. Attack. Not only hero charges. Having more ice golems on defenses or even 2 lava hounds will stall attacks so hard that not even spam attacks would have that much of a chance.

Millennial Club
    No thx..
    I find it interesting how everyone is saying TH14 is too easy and needs defence increases. (Well, we all know that more defence is coming, and maybe more offence as well however, who knows) but, I’m looking at this CWL from May and see the following data from:
    https://clashspot.net/en/statistics/...s/view/2021-05
    Getting 2 stars I’m fine with not being that hard personally... getting that 3rd star is the hard part.
    These stats (and esp those in Champs1 wher some of the best players are, shows still only 45% 3 stars)... I don’t see these stats as something to be concerned about.

Champs 1
    3 Stars: 45%
    2 Stars: 49%
    Champs 2
    3 Stars: 35%
    2 Stars: 60%
    Champs 3
    3 Stars: 26%
    2 Stars: 68%
    Masters 1
    3 Stars: 23%
    2 Stars: 66%
    Masters 2
    3 Stars: 25%
    Masters 3

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    No thx..
    I find it interesting how everyone is saying TH14 is too easy and needs defence increases. (Well, we all know that more defence is coming, and maybe more offence as well however, who knows) but, I’m looking at this CWL from May and see the following data from:
    https://clashspot.net/en/statistics/...s/view/2021-05
    Getting 2 stars I’m fine with not being that hard personally... getting that 3rd star is the hard part.
    These stats (and esp those in Champs1 wher some of the best players are, shows still only 45% 3 stars)... I don’t see these stats as something to be concerned about.

Champs 1
    3 Stars: 45%
    2 Stars: 49%
    Champs 2
    3 Stars: 35%
    Champs 3
    3 Stars: 26%
    2 Stars: 68%
    Masters 1
    3 Stars: 23%
    Masters 2
    Masters 3
    45% does seem a little high TBH, although even at Champs 1, not all bases will have all defences upgraded yet. I think next season will give a truer picture.

Scores were definitely a bit higher in M2 this season than they have been before, but there we were not only seeing very few fully maxed, we were still seeing quite a few Th13s.