Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Air sweepers questions.

Banned

Air sweepers questions.

Why doesn't the air sweeper have a 360 coverage? I have to keep rotating it but unfortunately it leaves the other parts of the base exposed? What do I do so that my base is not so vulnerable to air?

So that players can use it effectively instead of just placing it in a place and forgetting about it

You do realize that sweepers are already really strong in the direction they face, making them 360 would just kill almost all air attacks
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Because that's how we designed it. I appreciate that you have a lot of questions, but please don't make a new thread for every single one of them. If you want your own thread to ask questions, try to keep them there please.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.