Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Electro dragon defence in th 9 basee

Fresh Spawn

Electro dragon defence in th 9 basee

I'm a townhall 9 player. So you guys can understand the troop capacity.
    Most of the time when i attack a th 9 base ,the clan castle contains an electro dragon which causing me to lose the game very easily.

So i want an updation about the removal of electro dragons from th 9 bases.

I expect everyone to understand that my request is a fair thing to ask.
    If it's not,then plz tell me.

Pro Member
    Do you plan your attacks to account for cc troops or do you just deploy and hope for the best?
    Electros aren't too hard to deal with, but if you don't account for it and have a ground attack, you will be toast

Did you got the archer queen above lvl 20?
    Starting from th9 heros have a major role in various strategy
    Th8 strategies cannot be copied directly into th9

Tollboothwillie
    What troops are you using?

Wouldn't it be easier to learn how to deal with any troop type in a CC than think that a game should be changed for everyone just because you don't know how to take them out?
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; May 10th, 2021 at 02:27 PM.

Poison + freeze and your archer queen takes out the electro dragon easily at th9. Even without the freeze but you might need the queen ability.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    You could handle it even when you could take level 4 ed. You just have to place a poison and most of the times ED does not get its first shot too. But if your queen is underlevelled, you will have to pop her ability (don't rely on auto ability, she wouldn't get her ability).

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownkidinsta View Post
    I'm a townhall 9 player. So you guys can understand the troop capacity.
    Most of the time when i attack a th 9 base ,the clan castle contains an electro dragon which causing me to lose the game very easily.

So i want an updation about the removal of electro dragons from th 9 bases.

I expect everyone to understand that my request is a fair thing to ask.
    If it's not,then plz tell me.
    Your expectations are completely unrealistic. Lure the electro to the edge of the base and bring a poison with you, and the electro will be lucky to get even 1 shot off. If you're not preparing to have to fight an electro then it's your own fault that they're ruining your attacks.

RIP forums⚰️

Electro dragons are really one of the easiest defensive cc's to deal with even as a th9. That being said, you do have to account for it. If you want to come visit me in my clan send me a pm and I will show you an attack that I honestly can't remember the last time I failed with it against a TH9, provided your queen is level 15+.

Many others could point you to something that works here as well.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Before the last update you used to face max level electro dragon, now you only need to deal with level 2 ,if you can't handle this one,I don't know what to say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Before the last update you used to face max level electro dragon, now you only need to deal with level 2 ,if you can't handle this one,I don't know what to say.
    I do. Level electrodragons are very annoying as a th9 since I had a level 27 queen that got one shot by it. That said, maybe they need a nerf. Who knows ? ....