Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mark spell

Fresh Spawn

Mark spell

All defenses will retarget to the units inside of the range of the spell. If it is in their range.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    While this isn't actually ruled out, it would be so ridiculously OP that I really can't see it ever being implemented.

Not quite as OP as what has been occasionally suggested of making troops path to a target, but still makes it way to easy to take out major defences.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StarWiZz View Post
    All defenses will retarget to the units inside of the range of the spell. If it is in their range.
    Actually. I think this would be a problem especially if the towers were attacking a valkrye, then attacks the golem which is what the golem is for. I think it should come just down to skill with no magic tricks behind anything. I already feel the lightning spell is too strong. I don't want to lose a defence because my arch tower failed to target the dragon with low hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    While this isn't actually ruled out, it would be so ridiculously OP that I really can't see it ever being implemented.

Not quite as OP as what has been occasionally suggested of making troops path to a target, but still makes it way to easy to take out major defences.
    Why overpowered? That's a pretty good and useful idea.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    OP because if a golem is on max health and there is a group of valkryes about to die, then the attention will be diverted to the golem which will break base building (since you can't stop opponents dropping spells) and the heal spell and invisibility spell already exist so this will make it so the invisible spell is not needed.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    I must admit, I misread it as making attackers target the defence that was inside the spell.

But the way around it is, it still allows you to protect your valuable troops by forcing defences to target your tanks instead. Yes as an attacker, that is great. But it makes it much harder for the base to defend.

Somewhat like invisibility spell but with no effect to the defenses (which is there to keep invisibility spell in balance)