Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Huts have more war weight then Eagle+Inferno+Scatter

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    nope. Read the thread. Nothing in the thread talked about level 1 builder huts.
    Because that's how they are designed.

Hey. I've got a question about builder huts. So If they have more weight, why are they considered stronger by supercell and put above an eagle artillery?
    They aren't weighted heavier nor are they necessarily stronger than the eagle. They give more weight going from lvl 1 to lvl 2 than taking the eagle from lvl 4 to lvl 5. check my earlier post with the stat chart of 5 builders versus the 1 level of all the debated buildings in this thread to see why. also if you read this thread, you'd understand that assumptions in this question aren't true.

Another question I have is why can't level 1 builder huts actually help you, why can't the builders re-arm a trap and make themselves more useful?
    why isn't the th 1 weaponized? its the signature defense of th 14. you realize this game is about progress right? you also don't get the signature weapon of any th earlier than the th its the signature of.

It's also a ruled out idea to have weaponised builders so how did this make it into the game in the first place?
    gem mines were also ruled out. somethings make it into the game after the developers find a way to turn the requested feature into a reasonable design even if they ruled it out. and currently the ruled out idea for builder levels refer to making builders build faster.

Hey. I've got a question about builder huts. So If they have more weight, why are they considered stronger by supercell and put above an eagle artillery? Another question I have is why can't level 1 builder huts actually help you, why can't the builders re-arm a trap and make themselves more useful? It's also a ruled out idea to have weaponised builders so how did this make it into the game in the first place?
    They are not put above an eagle artillery. Please read the thread. They are put above an increase by one level to an eagle artillery. Big difference between those statements. The reasons why have been detailed exhaustively in this thread already. Please read the thread. If you read the ruled out sticky (which has been suggested to you more than once) you will see that ruled out doesn't mean it will never make it into the game, it just means it's been talked about enough that there is no point in discussing it further or that it is not a viable idea. As for your other question regarding level 1 builders, the answer is because it's not designed that way.

Bottom line is that if you're not even going to read the threads you are posting in, then why post at all? That is of course, other than to troll the forums, which we all know you've been doing for quite an extended period of time.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    They are not put above an eagle artillery. Please read the thread. They are put above an increase by one level to an eagle artillery. Big difference between those statements. The reasons why have been detailed exhaustively in this thread already. Please read the thread. If you read the ruled out sticky (which has been suggested to you more than once) you will see that ruled out doesn't mean it will never make it into the game, it just means it's been talked about enough that there is no point in discussing it further or that it is not a viable idea. As for your other question regarding level 1 builders, the answer is because it's not designed that way.

Bottom line is that if you're not even going to read the threads you are posting in, then why post at all? That is of course, other than to troll the forums, which we all know you've been doing for quite an extended period of time.
    I'm not trolling. All my ideas are sensible it's just that you see them as silly because they are to do with things that people don't talk about.

I'm not trolling. All my ideas are sensible it's just that you see them as silly because they are to do with things that people don't talk about.
    If the many poster see your ideas as silly and only you think they are sensible, you might want to re-evaluate them. For you earlier post about weaponized builder huts, you might want to reread the list. I will even help.

Ruled out:
    Assign multiple builders to one build/upgrade
    Upgradeable builders

The concept of upgradeable builders was as a way to speed things up. A level 2 builder would upgrade other stuff faster. It says nothing about adding a weapon to the hut. As for why not at level 1, because they said so. End of story.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

All interesting threads are starting to end up the same way. Maybe closing the forums isn't as bad as it sounds. I regret saying that but am not undoubtful.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Centennial Club
    I agree those huts r really good specially at max level due to healing ability. I mean now u have to be very careful when u do log launcher, eq or zap attacks as healing can damage ur plan. Plus some tricks like 1 eq + 1 light & RC ability to take down some defenses is tough too. I mean with healing it's really hard to calculate final HP on buildings.

And Frankly when u see those huts healing TH or eagle or scatter or inferno it gives u more pressure lol, at least I have experienced this

And with healing, Defenses have more hp indirectly so more damage they do as they take more time to go down, so yehh with good war base & with good placement of huts is I guess more tough to beat & actually I am glad now that I decided to update huts

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If you're only talking about the huts shooting, I agree. However, we have to also consider the builders repairing. If they are placed well, I find they have a big impact on defense, especially including time, which is often an issue.
    The builder repair is mostly negligible, it's really kind of just a gimmick. It only does 50-60 repair per second depending on level, but it's more like 40-48 per repair if you go by the wikia repair rate of .8s. So you only need two lvl9 archers to negate that repairing effect, because two archers do 62 dps.

If you take into consideration the splash damage and the increased dps over the entirety of the multiple thousand hit points of the apex defenses, then the battle huts really shouldn't have as much weight. But it would be close.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrosetentoes View Post
    The builder repair is mostly negligible, it's really kind of just a gimmick. It only does 50-60 repair per second depending on level, but it's more like 40-48 per repair if you go by the wikia repair rate of .8s. So you only need two lvl9 archers to negate that repairing effect, because two archers do 62 dps.

If you take into consideration the splash damage and the increased dps over the entirety of the multiple thousand hit points of the apex defenses, then the battle huts really shouldn't have as much weight. But it would be close.
    Negligible?
    Are you sure ?

In our last CWL a mere lowly level 2 builder hut caused an attacker to walk away with a 1 star on my base instead of a 2. The town hall was left standing with just a sliver of health left and would have fallen if it were not for that silly little builder who started repairing the town hall as soon as it was hit by the quad quake early on in the raid.
    Since that particular war was also pretty close it meant the difference between winning and losing that war and ultimately later in the season it meant the difference between staying in M1 or a promo to champ 3. One little insignificant not even maxed yet builder hut...

but sure I guess it is a matter of perspective and what people call negligible..
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; May 11th, 2021 at 10:12 AM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by iCLASH22 View Post
    so yehh with good war base & with good placement of huts is I guess more tough to beat & actually I am glad now that I decided to update huts

Darn... thatís another one convinced of the usefulness of builder huts. I quite enjoy seeing so many people ignore them in multiplayer

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG