Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Huts have more war weight then Eagle+Inferno+Scatter

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORIGINALBEZ View Post
    Offense carries a lot more weight than it use to. You are keeping your defense weak to keep your spot in war lineup low while maxing out offense to make yourself look good. So it's understandable that you are upset and don't understand how new defenses work.
    lol u r funny. 1st of all I don't do anything to look good & I am not upset too but just little confused that builder huts have more weight than other important defenses.

Offense carries a lot more weight than it use to. You are keeping your defense weak to keep your spot in war lineup low while maxing out offense to make yourself look good. So it's understandable that you are upset and don't understand how new defenses work.
    tbf, I can understand why he is surprised at the weight differential.. Signature defenses scream danger, huts dont.

I can also understand him looking more towards offense than defense at the start of a new hall..
    It is a game whereby attacking is the part in which people actively play..
    Defense is also something which is easily measured, whereby offense is under the hood.

But map position.. meh.. Dont mean anything

In our clan, we push for people to be on the offense side of balanced, and heroes are always of primary importance.. cant win a war with baby heroes, or with defense way ahead of offensive power.

So yeah, I get where he is coming from.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    The above statement could go some way as to why you are sitting above your clan mate..
    As vansimon said, How does your heroes line up against your clan mates?
    Heroes tend to have an impact on weight, and they carry defensive weight as well as offense.
    My friend have +2 level on warden than me so I have K75 Q80 W50 RC27 & he's heroes r K75 Q80 W52 RC27

I was max th13 & now th14. I am not doing this war weight thing 1st time. I always carry my war weight perfectly & I am a decent war player.

I agree with you that the signature defenses will likely carry more raw power.. But if placed correctly, those huts will add lots of extra hp to any structure within their range.. they also carry dps all of their own too.
    I never said huts r useless but compare to signature defenses they are no match at least for me. THose builder prefer healing huts 1st & then other building plus range is quite short so u have to place them near th or any other building which is kind of restriction. So as I said earlier I don't mind moving up updating huts over player who have max AT or max tesala or any other def. than eagle, scatter, inferno & TH levels.

I also agree with the others, in that it is the new defense for 14, and historically SC have used a new defense as a means of placing an account within that given halls defensive weight bracket.. The MMA only works in numbers, not hall colour, so makes sense to me.. It/they become a natural buffer.

As an aside.. It dont really matter what weight an account carries, or where it places them on the map..
    Map position is only a visual aid in helping choose a target in war, since it is listed from heaviest to lightest on the map..
    When organising ones clan for raid purposes, then it should be with offensive power and ability in mind, not where they sit on that map.
    matters for me as I said I don't like to move high bcoz of high war weight & then hit 10 down bases due to weak heroes or troops or get 1* hitting high base due to it.
    Last edited by iCLASH22; May 10th, 2021 at 09:21 AM.

Centennial Club
    tbf, I can understand why he is surprised at the weight differential.. Signature defenses scream danger, huts dont.

I can also understand him looking more towards offense than defense at the start of a new hall..
    Defense is also something which is easily measured, whereby offense is under the hood.

In our clan, we push for people to be on the offense side of balanced, and heroes are always of primary importance.. cant win a war with baby heroes, or with defense way ahead of offensive power.

Thanks for understanding & yehh & that's true. As I know I can defend with good war base so I am really not a defense hungry guy but still do well in defense then max out players with bad war bases But good offense gives me a lot of variety in combo plus base to hit.

I'm all for focusing on offense, but complaining about war weight when you're sandbagging your place in war lineup is trash. When was the last time a new TH got 5 new defenses in one update? Of course they're going to add a lot of weight.. Offense has always been priority over defense but defense still matters, and OP is just upset that their sandbagging isn't working and are now higher in the lineup.

Centennial Club
    I'm all for focusing on offense, but complaining about war weight when you're sandbagging your place in war lineup is trash. When was the last time a new TH got 5 new defenses in one update? Of course they're going to add a lot of weight.. Offense has always been priority over defense but defense still matters, and OP is just upset that their sandbagging isn't working and are now higher in the lineup.

Can we stay on the topic and figure out the weight of builder huts rather than telling what priorities comes first?

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    Can we stay on the topic and figure out the weight of builder huts rather than telling what priorities comes first?
    You already confirmed in your first post in this thread that builder huts carry more weight than any other buildings?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29

Ah, but look at it this way... The upgraded builder huts are (in a way) part of the signature defenses at TH14. And you have 5 of them.
    We are kinda used to a TH level getting 1 or 2 new signature defenses at best. TH14 gets 5 (!)
    I find it odd that so many people kinda laugh at these builders huts and underestimate them so much.

TH14 gets 5 brand new defense buildings with several levels to them. As soon as you upgrade them 1 level from regular builder hut to defense it is like placing 1 extra brand new defense building and since you can do that 5 times...
    Once they’re maxed they have a damage and hit points similar to an archer tower. PLUS they have the repair aspect on buildings taking damage on top of that.
    It would be like getting 5 extra new archer towers with a special ability and yet folks wonder why this adds more weight then a single extra level of existing defense. The signature defense always adds the most significant weight and an extra level of existing stuff is generally not the signature defense.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Ah, but look at it this way... The upgraded builder huts are (in a way) part of the signature defenses at TH14. And you have 5 of them.
    We are kinda used to a TH level getting 1 or 2 new signature defenses at best. TH14 gets 5 (!)
    I find it odd that so many people kinda laugh at these builders huts and underestimate them so much.
    1st of all at least I don't underestimate or laughing at Huts. We used to get 1/2 signature def. cause those are powerful defenses & now we have total 5 cause Huts are not as powerful as eagle, scatter or infernos. I guess that's d main reason huts are 5 in number.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    TH14 gets 5 brand new defense buildings with several levels to them. As soon as you upgrade them 1 level from regular builder hut to defense it is like placing 1 extra brand new defense building and since you can do that 5 times...
    Once they’re maxed they have a damage and hit points similar to an archer tower. PLUS they have the repair aspect on buildings taking damage on top of that.
    It would be like getting 5 extra new archer towers with a special ability and yet folks wonder why this adds more weight then a single extra level of existing defense. The signature defense always adds the most significant weight and an extra level of existing stuff is generally not the signature defense.
    I guess u have not read previous posts so again I don't compare Huts to every defense at th14 but only to TH, Eagle, Scatters & Infernos. I don't mind If my war weight is higher then players have max tesala, AT, WT, BT etc. but When I saw player with Level 3 TH, Max eagle, max scatters, max infernos are below me at war then I got confused that His base actually have more defense power than me as I have TH13 def. with Only level 1 TH 14 & few huts at level 1/2.

So I was just comparing defense power of both bases & for me he's definitely have more defense power than me. Huts are good addition but at least I can't compare them with signature defenses like eagle, scatter or infernos.
    Last edited by iCLASH22; May 10th, 2021 at 12:44 PM.