Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Huts have more war weight then Eagle+Inferno+Scatter

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by iCLASH22 View Post
    I understand their point as I too know that new defense adds more weight but my point is, is this right? I mean i can understand if my base is at high in war due to new def. huts then one with updated arch towers or updated tesala or any other def. then eagle, scatter or inferno as at least I look at these defenses as a MEGA Defenses.

WE all know how important in war to take down these 3 defenses or else how much destruction they makes so I am just confused that why Builder hut weight is > than MAX eagle + 2 scatters +3 inferno + Lvl 3 TH as even though it's new def. is huts defense value is greater than these top defenses??
    The builder hut weight is not > MAX eagle + 2 scatters +3 inferno + Lvl 3 TH

The new builder hut weight is > the DIFFERENCE between level 4 and level 5 eagle, level 2 and -3 scattershot (*2) etc.

It isn't possible to have a TH14 without eagle and the rest, but if you could, and compared the weight of one with just the builder huts upgraded and NO eagle etc to one with eagle level 1, you would find a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORIGINALBEZ View Post
    . Wrong.. Upgrading builder huts to a defense carries more weight than upgrading some existing defenses. Can you confirm for sure that upgrading builder huts to a defense outweighs lvl 5 TH?
    I can confirm till lvl 3 th and including scattershot, eagle, inferno too.

My friend upgraded eagle and scattershot and th14 lvl 3. And I just upgraded only 1 builder hut. I had more war weight than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    My friend upgraded eagle and scattershot and th14 lvl 3. And I just upgraded only 1 builder hut. I had more war weight than him.
    So you can't confirm upgraded builder huts carry higher weight than a lvl 5 TH?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The builder hut weight is not > MAX eagle + 2 scatters +3 inferno + Lvl 3 TH

The new builder hut weight is > the DIFFERENCE between level 4 and level 5 eagle, level 2 and -3 scattershot (*2) etc.

It isn't possible to have a TH14 without eagle and the rest, but if you could, and compared the weight of one with just the builder huts upgraded and NO eagle etc to one with eagle level 1, you would find a big difference.
    Ya I agree & that's what I wanted to say when I mentioned hut weight > than max ea + scatter + inferno, I just don't go in detail.

AS I said the thing I am confused more is Defensive weight & not actual war weight. as for me at least higher th level & all these above three defenses are far better even with +1 levels than these huts any day due to range & overall splash damage they do. Infernos now even have extra beam. Plus u need to put huts near buildings for them to get healed so that's a little disadvantage as huts have very limited range. But no placement restrictions on eagle, scatter or inferno.

So over all my point is defense value of eagle, scatter & inferno is way higher than huts any day for me & It's hard for me to get over that I move higher in war just because I updated huts over eagle, scatter, inferno & th levels.

Anyways Thanks & I hope this helps some players in upgrading process that what to upgrade 1st & what later
    Last edited by iCLASH22; May 10th, 2021 at 08:26 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    My clan mate even have all 3 max infernos with max eagle & max both scatters & still he is at lower place in war than me lol
    Last edited by iCLASH22; May 10th, 2021 at 08:22 AM.

Ya I agree & that's what I wanted to say when I mentioned hut weight > than max ea + scatter + inferno, I just don't go in detail.

AS I said the thing I am confused more is Defensive weight & not actual war weight. as for me at least higher th level & all these above three defenses are far better even with +1 levels than these huts any day due to range & overall splash damage they do. Infernos now even have extra beam. Plus u need to put huts near buildings for them to get healed so that's a little disadvantage as huts have very limited range. But no restrictions on eagle, scatter or inferno.

So over all my point is defense value of eagle, scatter & inferno is way higher than huts any day for me & It's hard for me to get over that I move higher in war just because I updated huts over eagle, scatter, inferno & th levels.

Anyways Thanks & I hope this helps some players in upgrading process that what to upgrade 1st & what later
    If defense value of eagle, scatter and inferno is way higher for you, why did you upgrade builder huts first? Makes no sense unless you're sandbagging war weight to keep yourself lower in your clans war lineup and are now upset that it isn't working.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORIGINALBEZ View Post
    If defense value of eagle, scatter and inferno is way higher for you, why did you upgrade builder huts first? Makes no sense unless you're sandbagging war weight to keep yourself lower in your clans war lineup and are now upset that it isn't working.

That's bcoz I don't do heavy defense on new TH till I update my heroes & war troops to max. I am not a player who rush for defenses & then move high in war & then hit 10 down bases. I like to carry my war weight in war & I mostly hit -2 or high in war if lower hit is not needed.

I already knows that new defense adds more weight but I thought builder huts are not a primary defense & more like supportive thing which will not going to add too much weight specially not more than updating eagle, scatter, inferno or TH levels but I guess I was wrong.

I hope u got ur answer
    Last edited by iCLASH22; May 10th, 2021 at 08:42 AM.

I mostly like to do my heroes, troops 1st like offense 1st so that I can carry my weight in war but this is not expected that updating builders hut going to move me up in war.
    My clan mate even have all 3 max infernos with max eagle & max both scatters & still he is at lower place in war than me lol
    The above statement could go some way as to why you are sitting above your clan mate..
    As vansimon said, How does your heroes line up against your clan mates?
    Heroes tend to have an impact on weight, and they carry defensive weight as well as offense.

I agree with you that the signature defenses will likely carry more raw power.. But if placed correctly, those huts will add lots of extra hp to any structure within their range.. they also carry dps all of their own too.

I also agree with the others, in that it is the new defense for 14, and historically SC have used a new defense as a means of placing an account within that given halls defensive weight bracket.. The MMA only works in numbers, not hall colour, so makes sense to me.. It/they become a natural buffer.

As an aside.. It dont really matter what weight an account carries, or where it places them on the map..
    Map position is only a visual aid in helping choose a target in war, since it is listed from heaviest to lightest on the map..
    When organising ones clan for raid purposes, then it should be with offensive power and ability in mind, not where they sit on that map.

That's bcoz I don't do heavy defense on new TH till I update my heroes & war troops to max. I am not a player who rush for defenses & then move high in war & then hit 10 down bases. I like to carry my war weight in war & I mostly hit -2 or high in war if lower hit is not needed.

I already knows that new defense adds more weight but I thought builder huts are not a primary defense & more like supportive thing which will not going to add too much weight specially not more than updating eagle, scatter, inferno or TH levels but I guess I was wrong.

I hope u got ur answer
    Offense carries a lot more weight than it use to. You are keeping your defense weak to keep your spot in war lineup low while maxing out offense to make yourself look good. So it's understandable that you are upset and don't understand how new defenses work.