Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Huts have more war weight then Eagle+Inferno+Scatter

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    131

    Builder Huts have more war weight then Eagle+Inferno+Scatter

    I have lvl 1 th14 with no other th14 level def. updated except all builder huts from lvl 2 to lvl 3 where there is player in clan who have lvl 3 th14 with max eagle, max both scatters, max all infernos but yet to update builder huts & he is at lower place than me at war so my question is...

    Is builder huts have more war weight then all those other important defenses? & Is there any good & true source to check all defense war weight ?

  2. #2
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,200
    Are all other upgrades the same, troops, heroes, wells,
    If so, then it looks like it. I’m not too surprised they come with decent weight. It is the new signature defence....
    Usually from my weighting understanding, the subsequent upgrade of of defences doesn’t carry the same added weighting as the first placement of the defence, in the Builder huts case, this would be the first upgrade to L2 I guess..

    Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

  3. #3
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    131
    Yes I know new def. adds more weight then new level of def. but still Builder huts are already there & even though it's a new defense how come they can beat eagle, scatters, inferno & even th14 level & mine are not even max.

    I have 2 huts at level 1, 2 at level 2 & 1 at level 3 where my clan mate have a max eagle, scatters, infernos & lvl 3 th14 & still he is at lower place in war line up.

    I don't think builder huts are good then all these mighty defenses. I mostly like to do my heroes, troops 1st like offense 1st so that I can carry my weight in war but this is not expected that updating builders hut going to move me up in war.
    Last edited by iCLASH22; May 10th, 2021 at 05:02 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    235
    new defenses have always been a huge burden on your war weight. its rather tragic how much defensive weight is given to a max th with all lvl 1 defenses.

    not to mention that its 5 new point defenses that can also heal, so its definitely worth the weight. 400 dps and 250 hps isnt something to dismiss. but yea this just goes back to the whole matchmaking scene and how a lvl 1 cannon is far more weight than 1 cannon upgrade that gives the same amount of dps

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by CorValerie View Post
    new defenses have always been a huge burden on your war weight. its rather tragic how much defensive weight is given to a max th with all lvl 1 defenses.

    not to mention that its 5 new point defenses that can also heal, so its definitely worth the weight. 400 dps and 250 hps isnt something to dismiss. but yea this just goes back to the whole matchmaking scene and how a lvl 1 cannon is far more weight than 1 cannon upgrade that gives the same amount of dps
    yehh I mean I am not saying huts r bad but compare to eagle, scatters & infernos I don't think they are better than these defenses. If I was going to know this b4 then I would have prefer updating eagle, scatters, infernos & th levels then huts for sure.

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by iCLASH22 View Post
    yehh I mean I am not saying huts r bad but compare to eagle, scatters & infernos I don't think they are better than these defenses. If I was going to know this b4 then I would have prefer updating eagle, scatters, infernos & th levels then huts for sure.
    The point other are making is that those are new defences when you drop them. A new archer tower will carry at least as much weight as an upgrade to an inferno tower.

    The fact they were "already there" isn't true as far as the defensive building goes. They count as new when they are upgraded to level 2, as that is when they become a defence.

  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The point other are making is that those are new defences when you drop them. A new archer tower will carry at least as much weight as an upgrade to an inferno tower.

    The fact they were "already there" isn't true as far as the defensive building goes. They count as new when they are upgraded to level 2, as that is when they become a defence.

    I understand their point as I too know that new defense adds more weight but my point is, is this right? I mean i can understand if my base is at high in war due to new def. huts then one with updated arch towers or updated tesala or any other def. then eagle, scatter or inferno as at least I look at these defenses as a MEGA Defenses.

    WE all know how important in war to take down these 3 defenses or else how much destruction they makes so I am just confused that why Builder hut weight is > than MAX eagle + 2 scatters +3 inferno + Lvl 3 TH as even though it's new def. is huts defense value is greater than these top defenses??

    I am comparing the bases where there is only huts updated to few levels with level 1 TH14 against level 3 TH14 & Max Eagle, max both scatters, max all 3 infernos. So even though I understand new def. adds more weight it's really going hard for me to digest.

    Cause any day I will prefer updating eagle, scatter or inferno then these few huts. I can understand there weight against other defenses but not against these 3 defenses, that's my only point.
    War weight is ok but defense value should also be consider as just ask yourself what base is easy to hit??
    The one with th13 def. with few huts updated OR base with max eagle, scatters & infernos.
    Last edited by iCLASH22; May 10th, 2021 at 07:32 AM.

  8. #8
    You obviously don't understand. Adding 5 new defenses will obviously carry more weight than upgrading existing, like others have said. Upgraded builder huts have similar range and dps as Tesla's and they heal other buildings. I'd hit a base with plain builder huts and max eagle and infernos over a base with weaponized builder huts.

  9. #9
    Yes, I can confirm myself builder huts have more weight than any other buildings.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    Yes, I can confirm myself builder huts have more weight than any other buildings.
    . Wrong.. Upgrading builder huts to a defense carries more weight than upgrading some existing defenses. Can you confirm for sure that upgrading builder huts to a defense outweighs lvl 5 TH?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •