Thread: Th 15 defense.

Th 15 defense.

Lost my other account, hear me out.
    We've done the tesla and the inferno a second time now with TH14, are we forgetting the very first signature defence!?
    X-BOW.
    So what I have in mind is an Xbow that is either activated above the TH when troop occupancy is reached like the Eagle or when touched or 50 like now.
    It can either target the largest HP group or to mix it up, why not just fire in circles at a constant speed and HP damage, like a siren, because you know your village is under attack!!!

Just spittballing, feel free to build on the premise.

Building on the siren premise, what if supercell actually introduced a siren type defence, a high frequency weapon!?

TH14 just got (up to) five additional, miniaturized xbows on top of the upgraded builder's huts. I think that's enough of them for now. Aside from that, I much prefer my th defense to have the multi-target capability of the inferno.
    Check out My Village

Can you come up with a reason the th defense needs to change? Aren't you selecting a technically slower hit rate? Perhaps the giga inferno with various death damage or side effects is the better route than constant change of the weapon.

Next I think we need to agree on what a signature defense is before claiming xbow is the first one. Only 1 defense is introduced at each th therefore it could be argued that the cannon is the signature defense of th 1 and there for the original signature defense.

I always thought the next upgrade for TH defence would be something like builder base roaster but with multiple target so it will be splash damage with multiple target

Quote Originally Posted by RedeyedJedi420 View Post
    Lost my other account, hear me out.
    We've done the tesla and the inferno a second time now with TH14, are we forgetting the very first signature defence!?
    X-BOW.
    So what I have in mind is an Xbow that is either activated above the TH when troop occupancy is reached like the Eagle or when touched or 50 like now.
    It can either target the largest HP group or to mix it up, why not just fire in circles at a constant speed and HP damage, like a siren, because you know your village is under attack!!!

Just spittballing, feel free to build on the premise.
    The goblins already have this.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.