Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War CC donation system hated.

Banned

War CC donation system hated.

Does anyone know why people hate the war donation system of capping? This makes lower town hall levels more fair and better against a corresponding town hall level. I think it is a great change and people should see things from an even-matchmaking point of view.

if 'even matchmaking' would be a thing, then it might have been perceived better.... and yes, I know, the usual suspects will come with their 'but it's so much better than before'... well I'm not talking about that. A Th11 with maxed heroes should NEVER be allowed to be placed in war opposite a TH8.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    if 'even matchmaking' would be a thing, then it might have been perceived better.... and yes, I know, the usual suspects will come with their 'but it's so much better than before'... well I'm not talking about that. A Th11 with maxed heroes should NEVER be allowed to be placed in war opposite a TH8.
    Have you seen th11s being placed opposite th8s? That's why this system is better because mismatches rarely take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Have you seen th11s being placed opposite th8s? That's why this system is better because mismatches rarely take place.
    Yes i have seen

ermmm... what do you think? Why would I mention it otherwise

Banned
    ermmm... what do you think? Why would I mention it otherwise
    Why would you see it. I have 3 th8s and not a single th11 comes up

Ever been in a clan with mix lineup
    Bottom are mostly mis-matched

It seems in 10-10 wars are reasonable ... if you don't have a 'default' setup (larger wars with mixed town halls) the algorithm just doesn't get it, or something... and no, we are not a rusher clan, our clannies upgrade just about everything before upping their TH

Banned
    It seems in 10-10 wars are reasonable ... if you don't have a 'default' setup (larger wars with mixed town halls) the algorithm just doesn't get it, or something... and no, we are not a rusher clan, our clannies upgrade just about everything before upping their TH
    Ok. I'll make a thread to supercell to come up with a solution to the problem. Then you'll like the new feature. I think there is a key problem in the matchmaking algorithm that supercell may have missed

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    If it was just limited to defensive war ccs (as you have mentioned in your post) then I don't think many people would have outraged. People want better offence not defence (I may be wrong but what I know about this game is that if offence is weaker than defence or if both are equal, people generally lose interest). People want to see 3 stars even if they get 3 starred too. Then don't want to get 1 or 2 stars even if their bases defend. This is my understanding of the game and I might be wrong. But limiting troops levels to lower town halls was not a good idea imo. They could have thought something else. Or maybe this arrangement is not good. Like you can recieve troops, 2 town halls upper than you. It could have been better if the limit was 3 town halls or 4 town halls.