Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War CC donation system hated.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Ok. I'll make a thread to supercell to come up with a solution to the problem. Then you'll like the new feature. I think there is a key problem in the matchmaking algorithm that supercell may have missed
    Where did I, or anyone else, ask you to make yet another thread? I'm not sure why you are working this hard on upping your post count, but no thank you....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Where did I, or anyone else, ask you to make yet another thread? I'm not sure why you are working this hard on upping your post count, but no thank you....
    No I'm not. I'm asking valid questions.

No I'm not. I'm asking valid questions.
    But you portrayed as if she asked you to create a new thread by quoting her responce in that post ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    But you portrayed as if she asked you to create a new thread by quoting her responce in that post ?
    I didn't portray it like that. It's just how you are "seeing it".

There is no such thread which is why I made one
    The very threads where you learned people hate the change and why are the threads I'm referring to, including the one linked by Ajax. You can read those threads and see the reasons listed by people that don't support the change if you are interested in learning why they don't like it.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

And while I understand why you hate it,
    I actually did not say that. I said I do not hate it. It gives me with my lowers quite a big advantage over lesser skilled players. I am having a blast rampaging with my new perma lowers while concentrating on my two th14s.

I merely answered OPís question. And yes, it has been well pointed out that bringing lowers into a clan with max bases is unusual. We stopped helping them already, they can go elsewhere and we will only now accept mid and high level bases.

And yet you do bring up some points which cause me to ask questions:

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    do you really think it was right that a TH6 could expect to get stars off a TH9? They will still have TH8 level CC troops, and a good chance of stars from a TH8.
    You will have to explain this to me because frankly... Well, yes, I think it well and good, quite right if a beige or for that matter any level base can scout up to any higher level and get a star in wars.

Is it unfair for me to use a th11 or th12 to hit th13s or 14s? Is it unfair when an opponent sends a th10 to hit one of ours?

If the idea of this change was to reduce and prevent such a war strategy as scouting, then ok, that war strategy is being nerfed and the game would have been changed for that reason, a change to war strategies to have clans conform to limited th level war rosters and reduce the use of lowers in wars with high level bases...

...however that was not the stated reason, just the practical effect.

We are conforming.