Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are the lower town hall levels ignored?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Also maybe people will stop posting due to fear of ban and post per day count will drastically reduse
    Yes. I didn't suggest anything. I was just asking one simple question.

Forum Superstar
    It's the circle of life. When TH10 was top hall, it was very difficult, same with 11 same with 12 and 13. As they add more top halls, the lower halls become easier to aid in progression. We are at 14 now so 9/10/11 SHOULD be easier, especially since you can get higher level troops from above. Natural order of things.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    It kinda has gotten easier (a few scenarios). The town hall levels that are in the middle of the number line are where it's gotten easier. The ones that are too easy are not going to get easier. The ones that are just right are going to get easier. Everything is just getting easier and easier. Even th13 has gotten slightly easier (because of th14). My clan is medium experienced but a mixed bag in general.
    Wait so if the middle is always medium in difficulty doesn't that show thats what they plan? The hard difficult is always at the end. Doesn't this make sense to you? Imagine if just right was th 8. That means th 9 is defense heavy. Th 10 is getting frustratingly hard, th 11 just give up on a 3*, th 12 i can't believe you 2*ed, th 13 is this game even fun, th 14. I managed to get a star at the cost of my whole army. The difficulty scales based on where its at. Play more video games and you'd understand this. If the game is linear it works the difficulty upwards as you go. This encourages players and introduces new skills so at the end of them game when all these skills are needed at once, the player isn't overwhelmed.

I dont get why you think its wrong or out of the ordinary that the middle of the game is the middle difficulty and the start is the easiest and the end is the hardest. It sounds like every other game ever except a few that try to present the game as challenging throughout which usually means the end is easy since you've adjusted to the challenge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    It's the circle of life. When TH10 was top hall, it was very difficult, same with 11 same with 12 and 13. As they add more top halls, the lower halls become easier to aid in progression. We are at 14 now so 9/10/11 SHOULD be easier, especially since you can get higher level troops from above. Natural order of things.
    So when th15 comes out th1 stays the same difficulty but th9 is going to become as easy as th6. Soooo... things just get easier then... Why can't th9 just stay the same? If supercell takes the difficulty out the game, I'm not sure clash is the game for me anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Wait so if the middle is always medium in difficulty doesn't that show thats what they plan? The hard difficult is always at the end. Doesn't this make sense to you? Imagine if just right was th 8. That means th 9 is defense heavy. Th 10 is getting frustratingly hard, th 11 just give up on a 3*, th 12 i can't believe you 2*ed, th 13 is this game even fun, th 14. I managed to get a star at the cost of my whole army. The difficulty scales based on where its at. Play more video games and you'd understand this. If the game is linear it works the difficulty upwards as you go. This encourages players and introduces new skills so at the end of them game when all these skills are needed at once, the player isn't overwhelmed.

I dont get why you think its wrong or out of the ordinary that the middle of the game is the middle difficulty and the start is the easiest and the end is the hardest. It sounds like every other game ever except a few that try to present the game as challenging throughout which usually means the end is easy since you've adjusted to the challenge.
    Hmm. Maybe I've played too much super mario bros. Lost levels recently. That's probably why I'm approaching clash with the wrong attitude. Y'know it may not be the game for me anymore. That thought just occurred to me.

Is that your whole argumentative response?
    Hmm. Maybe I've played too much super mario bros. Lost levels recently. That's probably why I'm approaching clash with the wrong attitude. Y'know it may not be the game for me anymore. That thought just occurred to me.
    I agree.
    Last edited by ziya645; May 9th, 2021 at 06:08 PM.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Is that your whole argumentative response?

I agree.
    Agree with which statement?

Forum Superstar
    So when th15 comes out th1 stays the same difficulty but th9 is going to become as easy as th6. Soooo... things just get easier then... Why can't th9 just stay the same? If supercell takes the difficulty out the game, I'm not sure clash is the game for me anymore.
    SC is NOT taking the difficulty out of the game, you are. You are choosing to stay at lower TH levels, THs that over time will continue to get easier. CoC is meant for progression not staying in one spot, if you want more difficulty it is already there....Upgrade. Now if you do not want to upgrade then yes, perhaps CoC is not for you.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    SC is NOT taking the difficulty out of the game, you are. You are choosing to stay at lower TH levels, THs that over time will continue to get easier. CoC is meant for progression not staying in one spot, if you want more difficulty it is already there....Upgrade. Now if you do not want to upgrade then yes, perhaps CoC is not for you.
    I already have a th11 from th9 (when I started in the forums) what else should I do to make a valid point?

Forum Superstar
    I already have a th11 from th9 (when I started in the forums) what else should I do to make a valid point?
    It comes down to this: if you are unhappy with how easy a TH is, then upgrade. It doesn’t matter how many Minis you have. If TH 8 is too easy for your mini, upgrade it and it will immediately become harder. If you choose to keep low level Ths that is fine, just remember that they are easy, will remain easy and likely will become more easy over time. It is entirely within your control. You may LOVE playing lower THs, have a party, enjoy beating everyone and getting easy triples but remember that others will be getting easy trip,es from you too. Nothing needs to change in CoC to suit your particular choices. If you dont like your choices, make different ones. Choose your own adventure.