Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why are the lower town hall levels ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I already have a th11 from th9 (when I started in the forums) what else should I do to make a valid point?
    He's saying that your supposed to progress. Take windows as an analogy for instance. Why still support windows xp or vista if windows 10 was well over half a decade old.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

It's pretty easy to get 3 stars on th10 vs th10 so I'm not sure what difficulty level are you arguing about. Even Th14 vs Th14 isn't that hard. All levels are made pretty easy so that just means all are cared about same.

Centennial Club
    If you start playing each TH with their level troops only then th10 and 9 can became difficult. You can do that in friendly wars. Use only the troops that each TH have. It will became interesting. TH5 for example is really difficult this way
    Last edited by Cepacas; May 9th, 2021 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cepacas View Post
    If you start playing each TH with their level troops only then th10 and 9 can became difficult. You can do that in friendly wars. Use only the troops that each TH have. It will became interesting. TH5 for example is really difficult this way
    Ok. I like your solution. Ama try it.

IMO
    It's because the lower town halls are pretty stable at their place having enough to leverage respective uniqueness. If something is put in which is fundamentally necessary then it gets applied to every town hall.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    The lower town hall levels are fun and important to set up the game. Since the lower levels are ignored and too easy, it makes it hard to improve so once people get to th10, they stop being able to 3 star due to the lack of difficulty of the previous levels. Does anyone know why they are not cared about?
    The ability to 3 star (or not) isn't related to how difficult the lower levels are. Everyone has rose through the levels and some can 3 star and some can't. It is unfortunate but not everyone has the same skills and even if you watch tutorials teaching you the basics, it is no guarantee that you will be able to execute. Keep in mind that when I say "you" I am referring to the masses in general.

With that said, it would be my presumption that Clash wants to keep it simple to aid progression. It's hard to interest people in a game where a person is already 14 levels (town halls) behind if there is not a path to catch up in a reasonable time frame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo View Post
    The ability to 3 star (or not) isn't related to how difficult the lower levels are. Everyone has rose through the levels and some can 3 star and some can't. It is unfortunate but not everyone has the same skills and even if you watch tutorials teaching you the basics, it is no guarantee that you will be able to execute. Keep in mind that when I say "you" I am referring to the masses in general.

With that said, it would be my presumption that Clash wants to keep it simple to aid progression. It's hard to interest people in a game where a person is already 14 levels (town halls) behind if there is not a path to catch up in a reasonable time frame.
    To be fair. Not even town hall 11 seems to be a challenge. I guess I shouldn't really bother with the town hall levels below it anymore.