Thread: Question mystery derby

Question mystery derby

I have noticed something with the mystery derby, so I have a question about it.

If you pick a mystery task, you get an unknown task that you do have enough time to finish it. So if you take one on day 2, you can easily get a task that you have 3 days to finish. My question is, if you take a task on day 6, do you get mostly quick (and easy) task? Or will there also be goatmilk, strawberry, specific townies, those tasks with a basket on them or like 22 frutti-di-mare pizza's?

The reason I am asking is cause, well its hard to complete those tasks in little time. But also cause almost all of my fellow 1-person-neighborhood derby players started derby with doing only one task and waited till today to do the other 7 mystery tasks. And theyre super fast with it. I can understand getting help-task, boats, mining, general town doesnt take much time or diamonds to complete so doing those would be easy in little time. But that doesnt seem quite fair to people playing the whole week, for they have to do much longer (and often harder) tasks.

So do you get a task like goatmilk on sunday? Or is there a reason people wait by finishing the derby on the last day?

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    You should no longer get goat milk nor strawberry task.

I'll go see with my 3 minis who haven't taken any mystery task yet. Editing in a bit.

EDIT:

LV49, 17h32m left in derby:
    - feed 182 animals
    - 20 truck orders
    - 22 town visitors
    - 22 truck orders
    - 19 town visitors
    - 13 red berry cakes (13h production, 24h to complete, 16h15 left in derby)
    - 20 help
    - 420 soybeans (8 hours to complete, 16h04 left in derby)
    - feed 175 animals (24 hours to complete, 6h48 left in derby)

LV61, 17h left:
    - 31 truck orders
    - 24 help
    - 13 townies served in Grocery Store
    - 20 help
    - 17 town visitors
    - 52 bacon
    - 82 ores
    - 31 truck orders
    - 17 town visitors

LV61, 16h left:
    - fish 99 lbs/kg (15h55 left)
    - 22 town visitors
    - 58 bacon
    - 68 ores
    - 30 truck orders
    - serve 6 salesman
    - fish 108 lbs/kg (14h49 left)
    - serve 7 strongman
    - 19 town visitors

Ranked #14, 2400 pts.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 12th, 2021 at 08:26 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

I never saw a three day task. All the mystery tasks I did, and I did ten, were easier than the same regular tasks. Three boats, few towns people and buildings, etc.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Thanks for the lists Meonhoc!

I do mystery derbies with bunnies starting on Friday and yes, I’ve gotten bacon. Strawberries and goats are out, but a neighbor in our last mystery derby had to slog through a crafts basket (pumpkins and wool) on a Saturday. It’s random. They don’t waste time adding code that would change the randomizer on a certain start day.

Interesting question. It must be random, my neighbor got a bacon task today (Sunday). Hopefully she's able to finish it. It says it'll expire in one day & 6 hrs. However, derby ends in 6 hrs. LOL