Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Something is really messed up I guess

I would advise post a pic of your base in the base builder section and get some people over there to help you with it. My base seldom gets 3*, maybe once a day

the model of simple base building right now seems to be to just trap the living daylights out of the TH, but good luck I am sure someone will be able to help you over there, defence will reign supreme once it catches up to the offence I have no doubt of this

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bb8lr View Post
    I am a th14 player with some defense upgraded to th14 level and also the builder hut upgraded to level 3. Despite I change base frequently ( I do source out base from coc you-tuber/coc base builder/etc) , I still get leveled 100% by 7 out of 8 attacker each day at legend league. My trophies range is about 5200 to 5350. I find this is getting very lame and bored, as why bother to give upgrade to defense at th14 when we can be leveled that easily.
    Strangely, I have never had more than 3 triples in a day against any of my three legends bases, and more than one is unusual.

And the last couple of seasons, I have finished in the same sort of range on the two higher accounts. The third account is a bit lower, but is less advanced.

Thank you for all the reply . I am not rush at all. I was a maxed th13 for a long time before th14 updates drops. I dunno how to attach file from my cell phone , and honestly if I could attach file , I would show you guys the defense log. Non the less , there is no benefit for me to lie here about my base got leveled.

Editted , finally figure out how to attach file.
    D817BD2F-EE97-4414-9E21-9300DA6D3861.jpeg

CE948826-E6AF-4AF3-89DE-D4E7369762FA.jpeg
    Last edited by Ajax; May 9th, 2021 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Make links easier to select

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Thank you for all the reply . I am not rush at all. I was a maxed th13 for a long time before th14 updates drops. I dunno how to attach file from my cell phone , and honestly if I could attach file , I would show you guys the defense log. Non the less , there is no benefit for me to lie here about my base got leveled.
    Nobody’s saying you’re lying, quite the contrary, we want to see where the problem is, so we can help you. A maxed out TH13 shouldn’t get 3*ed so many times, so there’s definitely problem elsewhere, most likely in design. Hence we’d like a screenshot of your layout.

If you really don’t know how to post it, give us your ID so we can have a look at your base in game.

no one saying you are lying, I believe you, if your base design isn’t the greatest it is probably getting crushed more easily than some others, I really suggest you go to the base design section and ask for help there, there are also some good base sites that you can get a base from and just change some things around a little so it’s not easily identifiable, that will probably help you

*ninja’d*
    Last edited by Night Crawler; May 9th, 2021 at 03:04 PM.

Thank you master edy and night crawler. Is it possible for me to come over to your clan and show you some replay?

Pro Member
    I don't fit into the Legend league folks commenting here. I'm a 2-3 attack guy in Champion. My base is my own design, and always defended well as max 13. My TH14 is max level 5, eagle, scattershots, infernos all max. Huts and teslas under construction. I do sleep my cc during CWL so I don't have to wait on troops for attacks so they don't defend. But I have seen more 3* attacks against my base than I can recall in possibly years. All are ground attacks. I'm really not complaining as I like the shield! Just an observation.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Thank you master edy and night crawler. Is it possible for me to come over to your clan and show you some replay?
    Absolutely! I should be on for another 15 minutes from now on, feel free to come over now, my clan ID: #2RJ2YCGR

I’m not a base builder by any means, but you are welcome to come visit and I can have a look clan tag #2PRLCQCQR

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20

Editted , finally figure out how to attach file.
    D817BD2F-EE97-4414-9E21-9300DA6D3861.jpeg

CE948826-E6AF-4AF3-89DE-D4E7369762FA.jpeg
    One question I would ask, is when did you last update your LL defence base?

I have known some people not realise that changes to the base in your base editor don't show up in the Legends base. Upgrades to defences already present show up, but changes in position, or any new defences don't.

Have a look at the replays, and check it is actually the base you thought you had, with all the right defences.