Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Something is really messed up I guess

Something is really messed up I guess

I am a th14 player with some defense upgraded to th14 level and also the builder hut upgraded to level 3. Despite I change base frequently ( I do source out base from coc you-tuber/coc base builder/etc) , I still get leveled 100% by 7 out of 8 attacker each day at legend league. My trophies range is about 5200 to 5350. I find this is getting very lame and bored, as why bother to give upgrade to defense at th14 when we can be leveled that easily.
    Last edited by bb8lr; May 9th, 2021 at 09:32 AM.

There's an option to change base layout.

Yeah I am aware of that , thank you for replying. I have said I did change base layout frequently above

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Have you tried making your own base? If I understand it right youíre using internet bases which anyone playing CoC for a while discourages people from doing as if there is a base online, thereís also a guide on how to beat it.

I like to copy an internet base and then change it so that its traps and weaker spots are different to the original. That way, you can catch out the folks who think they can spot an internet base. I have several TH12 weapons in my TH14 base and never got more than 3x 3* defences in Legends at those trophy levels

I am extremely weak on base building, tried many times and failed miserably. Thatís the main reason why I copied base from internet.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by bb8lr View Post
    I am extremely weak on base building, tried many times and failed miserably. Thatís the main reason why I copied base from internet.
    If thatís the case, follow Stanís advice above - donít just copy it, change it a bit.

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    ... as why bother to give upgrade to defense at th14 when we can be leveled that easily.
    Definitely disagree with the "we" part. I get 3 starred sometimes (slightly below you in lower legends) but not 7 from 8 (and I do not consider myself a good base designer!). As has been mentioned, that suggests poor base design, or too common base design. Why don't you look at bases you find difficult to crack, and then tweak it a little.

And unless you already have maxed defences then that is the best reason to get them up as high as possible - that should make your base more difficult to beat.

There is no way you are consistently getting tripled 7/8 using a variety of bases w/ some th14 defenses. I am typically in top 1-2% of legend for a few years now and very very rarely get 3'd more than 3x per day (usually when I've been on a good run and get closer to top .5% range).

I am a th14 player with some defense upgraded to th14 level and also the builder hut upgraded to level 3. Despite I change base frequently ( I do source out base from coc you-tuber/coc base builder/etc) , I still get leveled 100% by 7 out of 8 attacker each day at legend league. My trophies range is about 5200 to 5350. I find this is getting very lame and bored, as why bother to give upgrade to defense at th14 when we can be leveled that easily.
    Yeah I am aware of that , thank you for replying. I have said I did change base layout frequently above
    How rushed are you? I get three starred 0-4 times per day.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.