Thread: Th5s with maxs mines

Banned

Th5s with maxs mines

Why doesn't supercell allow th5s to have max mines? It can easily be afforded and doesn't break the game whatsoever.

No one would raid others if they get (much, much) more than enough resources from the mines/collectors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    No one would raid others if they get (much, much) more than enough resources from the mines/collectors.
    True. But doesn't want supercell to ignore those th levels anyway? This would help the low levels progress quicker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    I didn't suggest anything. I was just asking why.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I didn't suggest anything. I was just asking why.
    Your answer would be the same for any townhall. Which was answered in you why can't th10 have maxed mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    No I don’t agree.

It would be rather odd for the collectors to max out at TH10 when there are 3 higher TH levels in the game which need a lot of loot and have expensive upgrades. Especially compared with the TH10 cheap upgrades.
    Ok fair enough.
    I'll update the quote for this thread.

"It would be rather odd for the collectors to max out at TH5 when there are 9 higher TH levels in the game which need a lot of loot and have expensive upgrades. Especially compared with the TH5 cheap upgrades."
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; May 9th, 2021 at 11:27 PM.

You know the same could be said with storages and by extension, defenses. Once you upgrade the storages, many more levels of defenses would be easily affordable. Lets just do it all at once. Troops too, as far as you can go.

You can see affordability is not the criteria now. There are intended limits to each th. I dont think you needed to write a thread to think about why price is not the limiting factor for upgrades.

Millennial Club
    Why doesn't supercell allow th5s to have max mines? It can easily be afforded and doesn't break the game whatsoever.
    Because it will break the game economy and remove the learning curve needed for lower TH. What makes you think it doesn't?

Currently the Gold Mines and Elixir Collectors at TH5 have the capacity of 100K per Mine/Collector and generate 2,800 Gold/Elixir per hour. The max Mines/Collectors will have the Capacity of 300K per Mine/Collector (3 times of TH5) and generate 5,600 Gold Elixir per hour (2 times of TH5).
    Based on the upgrade time, TH5 needed 3 weeks time to upgrade, now you have the resources to get it done in a week or less. In other words, TH5 doesn't need those amount of loot, you will have full loot while waiting for your Builders to finish their respective upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Because it will break the game economy and remove the learning curve needed for lower TH. What makes you think it doesn't?

Currently the Gold Mines and Elixir Collectors at TH5 have the capacity of 100K per Mine/Collector and generate 2,800 Gold/Elixir per hour. The max Mines/Collectors will have the Capacity of 300K per Mine/Collector (3 times of TH5) and generate 5,600 Gold Elixir per hour (2 times of TH5).
    Based on the upgrade time, TH5 needed 3 weeks time to upgrade, now you have the resources to get it done in a week or less. In other words, TH5 doesn't need those amount of loot, you will have full loot while waiting for your Builders to finish their respective upgrades.
    I dont think you've been a th 5 recently. I attacked 4 or 6 times as a th 5 recently just trying some of the changes. If you get the 4x loot bonus each day in silver 3 you have enough to max. Collectors wouldn't break the economy that much more and it just got easier with the starter pass.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    I dont think you've been a th 5 recently. I attacked 4 or 6 times as a th 5 recently just trying some of the changes. If you get the 4x loot bonus each day in silver 3 you have enough to max. Collectors wouldn't break the economy that much more and it just got easier with the starter pass.
    The 4x loot bonus is an event, while Collectors is a daily thing. You can't compare both to say that there is no impact for temporary event hence a permanent changes will have no impact as well.

As explained having 3 times capacity of Mines/Collectors for TH5 for example, it means the loot offer you get from each inactive base is tripled. Thus it's gonna remove the effort required to progress through the lower TH levels by at least 60%. So if previously you need to gather the loot in 3 days to start an upgrade, you can get it in 1 day if all the TH5 have max Mines/Collectors, but it doesn't speed up your builders in anyway, thus you will have to wait with max loot most of the time for your Builders to finish their upgrade.

This change OP is asking is similar to "why Builder Base doesn't multiply the daily loot by 3 times?", while keeping in mind there is only 1 Builder in Builder Base. The logic is similar. TH5 doesn't have max Mines/Collectors because they simply don't need it.