Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Air walls/defensive walls

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    If they plan on adding walls for air troops, then they should add sweepers for ground troops too. Kinda balancing!!
    LOL I don't know if you were kidding or not but that's a great idea😂

I think actually maybe that would be a little op��

like imagine a pekka or barbarian king getting pushed back through a wall :'D

Imagine if you could double stack walls to prevent air troops. Make wall usage more carefully drawn out.

Really wish dragon spam and edrag spam was so good.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    It will become Complete Imbalanced. Damage done by Ground traps are a lot less. But seeking Airmines destroy a lot to air troops( Especially Tanking troops like ED , Dragon, Lava and Ice hounds.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaLTeama View Post
    I was thinking since dragons and EDs are always getting past your wall's, Supercell could make like a wall of electricity so air troops couldn't get past and would have to break it, or I was thinking when a troop is extremely close to a wall, the wall would fire some electric or lava beam causing probably something like a 200 damage every 3 or 5 seconds, personally I think this would be really cool and make the attacker strategies more and help my to town hall 9 base from getting 3 stared when ever someone drops a lot of lightning spells on my air defence and then sends a mass dragon attack Hope Supercell adds this feature or at least considers it for the future or instead at least like a seeking air mine in them, thanks for reading!!!
    Idea may be good for th7 to 9 .But It will become way harder for TH12 and above people. Airtroops will become Useless if you do so. Bowlers are too OP under rage along with warden ability for Th12 and above , Pekka smash too with healers, It can be stopped 3 stars only Lord Eagle Artillery Irritated on Healers and Smash them , by God's grace .
    Last edited by ak3687mamidi; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:54 PM.

fine maybe air wall are op but it would be cool if they did like some strike wile air troops fly over like 100-300 damage

Wouldn’t the equivalent of an air wall be a net? A net can serve as a means to hinder but not damage something flying, and since we can ignore real world physics in Clash of Clans, the flying troop wouldn’t go hurtling toward the ground if caught in a net but just be lightly obstructed as a wall would do to a ground troop. The nets don’t even need hit points and could be a trap limited to the pass-through slowdown effect when triggered.

I don’t think nets must to be added to the game, but that’s how I would imagine an air wall would function.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Wouldnít the equivalent of an air wall be a net? A net can serve as a means to hinder but not damage something flying, and since we can ignore real world physics in Clash of Clans, the flying troop wouldnít go hurtling toward the ground if caught in a net but just be lightly obstructed as a wall would do to a ground troop. The nets donít even need hit points and could be a trap limited to the pass-through slowdown effect when triggered.

I donít think nets must to be added to the game, but thatís how I would imagine an air wall would function.
    It can be a trap that you can place it only on the walls, and it comes like builder base walls (5 every single trap).
    Hope you understood cause I don't really know how good is the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    It can be a trap that you can place it only on the walls, and it comes like builder base walls (5 every single trap).
    Hope you understood cause I don't really know how good is the explanation.
    To be honest than this air walls , Air sweepers are the most annoying defenses for air troops, But for a change adding a new level for air sweeper, keeping push strength constant and increasing its range area , both length and angle. So It can help pushing troops from even far.
    Last edited by ak3687mamidi; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:11 AM.