Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Air walls/defensive walls

Air walls/defensive walls/traps in walls

I was thinking since dragons and EDs are always getting past your wall's, Supercell could make like a wall of electricity so air troops couldn't get past and would have to break it, or I was thinking when a troop is extremely close to a wall, the wall would fire some electric or lava beam causing probably something like a 200 damage every 3 or 5 seconds, personally I think this would be really cool and make the attacker strategies more and help my to town hall 9 base from getting 3 stared when ever someone drops a lot of lightning spells on my air defence and then sends a mass dragon attack Hope Supercell adds this feature or at least considers it for the future or instead at least like a seeking air mine in them, thanks for reading!!!
    Last edited by SeaLTeama; May 9th, 2021 at 01:34 AM.

or maybe we could give different level walls different abilities
    Last edited by SeaLTeama; May 9th, 2021 at 01:25 AM.

if anyone has any ideas for those abilities please tell me and reply

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaLTeama View Post
    if anyone has any ideas for those abilities please tell me and reply
    This may be ruled out.

I was thinking since dragons and EDs are always getting past your wall's, Supercell could make like a wall of electricity so air troops couldn't get past and would have to break it
    One of the best and the most fun things at air troops is that they can fly over the walls.
    Creating air walls will ruin this thing.
    Maybe walls with electrical weapon that will hurt them but not more than this, please.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 9th, 2021 at 07:12 PM.

That's pretty true but as I said for ME when lightning takes out my max air defences at th 9 and a whole bunch of dragons take out my whole base its kinda annoying but your right, maybe air walls would ruin the game or be to op

That's pretty true but as I said for ME when lightning takes out my max air defences at th 9 and a whole bunch of dragons take out my whole base its kinda annoying but your right, maybe air walls would ruin the game or be to op
    Maybe there can be an electric fence that damage the air troops but they don't need to destroy it.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    If they plan on adding walls for air troops, then they should add sweepers for ground troops too. Kinda balancing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    If they plan on adding walls for air troops, then they should add sweepers for ground troops too. Kinda balancing!!

good idea!