Thread: Open up all subforums before the forum closes

Open up all subforums before the forum closes

Could the boom beach and clash royale subforums be brought back into read only mode until the forum closes? Honestly, what harm could it do? At least for nostalgia purposes.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    I belive the contents were deleted. Nothing left to bring back in that case (unless they were archived, but suspect they were not).

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I belive the contents were deleted. Nothing left to bring back in that case (unless they were archived, but suspect they were not).
    Nope: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...8-Game-Updates

And in case anyone is wondering how I found that, it was actually like 2 years ago. I went to Tim's profile, went to his reputation tab, and was able to click on the post that he got reputation (or negative reputation) for so I know the clash royale forums are merely hidden
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; May 9th, 2021 at 04:17 AM.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Could the boom beach and clash royale subforums be brought back into read only mode until the forum closes? Honestly, what harm could it do? At least for nostalgia purposes.
    Upon further review, I'm speculating Team Boom Beach and Team Clash Royale must give permission to the Forum Admin to open their subforums for public viewing. So a discussion will take place among the two game teams instead of using their time to develop Boom Beach and Clash Royale, games I still play casually.

Given the two choices, I recommend TPTB at Supercell ignore your suggestion and we allow Team Boom Beach and Team Clash Royale to devote their time to game development instead of discussion about revisiting their past and reopening their subforums.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:36 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Yes please one last chance to reminisce over Clash Royale forums