Thread: Research Portion Lost

Research Portion Lost

Okay it is going to be hard for some of you to believe but I had 2 research portions this morning( one from last clan games and one from silver pass) and now when I checked, one of them has disappeared automatically out of nowhere. I checked my laboratory, there is no time change and also no boost active currently.
    I am really very sad that I lost a portion of worth one day boost in my lab. Very disappointing loosing valuable items, especially when I am a F2P player.
    Also edit: I didn't sell it for gems!
    Last edited by wp007; May 8th, 2021 at 05:51 PM.

Have you used it accidently?
    Has someone else access to your device/account?
    We cant look into your files because we are clasher like you.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Have you used it accidently?
    Has someone else access to your device/account?
    We cant look into your files because we are clasher like you.
    If I had used it, there would have been a change in my troops upgrading time in lab. Unfortunately there isn't any.
    And also, No nobody else has access to my account. Only I have the complete access to my account and my mobile device.
    Edit: I just did my gems calculation also. In Morning I had 9377 gems. Then I removed a gem mine for 25 gems and a trunk for 6/4 gems. Then I did my CWL attack and I got 250 gems for the achievement of completing 250 war stars in CWL. Now in evening I gemmed a quick donate giant to my clan - mate for 3 gems and my total is 9653 gems now. So there is no chance I sold that portion for 10 gems(I have never sold a research portion in my life earlier and didn't do it today also).
    Last edited by wp007; May 8th, 2021 at 06:09 PM.

Adding to the above post of mine, I want to bring one thing to notice to the game operators and that is my semester exams ended recently so I cleared alot of junk files, photos and documents today from my phone today. I cleared storage data for various apps also to make space in mobile though I didn't touch Google play services and COC
    Maybe they don't have any link to COC, but I just wanted to bring to your notice coz this sudden portion losing has happened to me for the first time.
    I also just restarted my mobile to see just in case, but there is no change.
    Last edited by wp007; May 8th, 2021 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wp007 View Post
    If I had used it, there would have been a change in my troops upgrading time in lab. Unfortunately there isn't any.
    A lab potion speeds up your lab for one hour like builder potion. If you have no upgrade running than you obviously cant see any change when the boost ends. If you had an upgrade ongoing then it would be one day closer to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    A lab potion speeds up your lab for one hour like builder potion. If you have no upgrade running than you obviously cant see any change when the boost ends. If you had an upgrade ongoing then it would be one day closer to finish.
    Yeah yeah I know this basic stuff lol. There was jump spell upgrading, and it doesn't have any time change still. You gotta believe a portion has disappeared which I have reported here.
    Last edited by wp007; May 8th, 2021 at 09:24 PM.

Contact support and dispute the missing item. I don’t think they’ll reimburse you the potion, but maybe they can tell you when you last used one. Wouldn’t hurt to ask.