Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How can a base be 100% destroyed but people only lose a fraction of loot?

Banned

How can a base be 100% destroyed but people only lose a fraction of loot?

When I get a 3 star on an opponent the same town hall level, how do I 3 star him but his storages still have loot in it? Where does the logic come into play? If an opponent has 1,000,000 gold only a fraction of it is available. Where does the rest of the gold go for it not to be stolen?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    The loot any base is offering is the result of a calculation going on in the background. You can never take all the loot a person has in there storages.

In general loot is divided into 3 sources of loot. Storages (including TH), treasury and collectors. Each have their own loot calculation and mechanics and those combined make up the total loot that you can steal.

This page has an extensive explanation, scroll down to where it says loot mechanics and start reading from there.
    Take your time to read and process it.
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids

First the loot from storages is covered extensively and later loot from collectors, loot penalties etc etc.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Forum Veteran
    Imagine how annoyed you would get as you save up for a 300k+ hero upgrade, get raided and lose the whole amount…

That is why you only lose a portion of your loot 😜

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Imagine how annoyed you would get as you save up for a 300k+ hero upgrade, get raided and lose the whole amount…

That is why you only lose a portion of your loot 
    I know the reason. But if a robber robs a bank, why would they rob £100 but leave the rest of the millions there? It's just a bit illogical but I know why it's done. I'm just trying to bring up an idea.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; May 8th, 2021 at 10:19 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    The loot any base is offering is the result of a calculation going on in the background. You can never take all the loot a person has in there storages.

In general loot is divided into 3 sources of loot. Storages (including TH), treasury and collectors. Each have their own loot calculation and mechanics and those combined make up the total loot that you can steal.

This page has an extensive explanation, scroll down to where it says loot mechanics and start reading from there.
    Take your time to read and process it.
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids

First the loot from storages is covered extensively and later loot from collectors, loot penalties etc etc.
    Y'know. This helps. But I would be mad if I lost all my 8 000 000 gold and elixir and 200 000 dark elixir.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    When I get a 3 star on an opponent the same town hall level, how do I 3 star him but his storages still have loot in it? Where does the logic come into play? If an opponent has 1,000,000 gold only a fraction of it is available. Where does the rest of the gold go for it not to be stolen?
    I know the reason. But if a robber robs a bank, why would they rob £100 but leave the rest of the millions there? It's just a bit illogical but I know why it's done. I'm just trying to bring up an idea.
    Dont overthink it. its just so people dont rage quite when they where oh so close to that town hall upgrade.
    Last edited by chilepepper101; May 8th, 2021 at 10:46 AM.

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p

Tollboothwillie
    Because it's a game with rules. Kinda like if a new sport said you can only get x amount of points per turn.

If a robber robs a bank, why do they not rob the bank completely clean? Why would they only rob a certain section of the bank and not every single safety deposit box, every single bank vault, every single employee, every single customer, every single piece of technology, and every single thing that is worth more than a penny in the bank? Why are they leaving with only a million dollars when they could leave with ten million dollars by completely robbing every single inch of the bank?

using your “analogy” then you haven’t considered what’s in the safe

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    If a robber robs a bank, why do they not rob the bank completely clean? Why would they only rob a certain section of the bank and not every single safety deposit box, every single bank vault, every single employee, every single customer, every single piece of technology, and every single thing that is worth more than a penny in the bank? Why are they leaving with only a million dollars when they could leave with ten million dollars by completely robbing every single inch of the bank?
    This sums it up