Thread: Searching for the right hood

Fresh Spawn

Searching for the right hood

HOOD FOUND. No longer looking

I am looking for a hood that strives for gold. 320/400 x 10/19. The hood needs to be English speaking and at least a few players minimum in North America. I am currently in a great hood but I am only one in my time zone so basically on my own.

I am lvl 132 I am a strong player and always go for gold Not into drama. I stack for derby and try to finish now sh as fast as possible without using diamonds to sped my tasks. Diamonds only spent for extra ask
    Last edited by Rescuemom22; May 12th, 2021 at 12:13 AM.

Will pm you. Cheers Robyn�� Leader of The Active Help.

Hi Rescuemom. Check out our hood

Kindred: similar in kind; one’s family
    Kith: familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives

Established 1/30/17
    Kindred Kith is looking for a few good hoodies to help grow our neighborhood. Are you looking for your new forever home?

Who we are:

We are a small band of like-minded, championship league neighbors joined together for a fun, relaxing, derby-focused, drama-free time and to strengthen our efforts in the town and derby. Our derby goal is to regularly win GOLD, with an occasional silver or bronze.

Potential members must:

• Speak fluent English
    • Be an adult (18 years and up)
    • Play daily (unless life gets in the way)
    • Chat – its expected, especially when coordinating derby tasks
    • Be helpful and courteous
    • Work the town!
    • Achieve maximum points per derby (10 x 320 point tasks), if opted in
    • Additional point goal for special derbies
    • Be at least level 60 – will consider a few lower level players if active, helpful and willing to grow with us
    • Participate in derby regularly
    • Willing to communicate with hoodies via KIK

Current composition:

• Hood size – 24hoodies
    • Farm levels – 87 through 205
    • Town levels – 18 through 58
    • Countries: Canada, USA, Vietnam, Indonesia, Asia
    • Leader: Sam's Place (tag: #2JYYJ2LGR)

Current Medals:
    Gold: 101
    Silver: 56
    Bronze: 30

If interested, request to join! You can contact me through the forum or KIK (Samboville)

Name: Kindred Kith
    Emblem: Blue dog on red circular background
    Tag: #89C99JCL

👋👋Hello fellow farming addicts! Central Collective is pursuing ***Derby Focused Players*** for our ***Championship League Hood*** .

👩🏼♥🌾🧑🏽♥🌾We are a team of international experienced players levels 40-213. We go for gold! Our goal is to be within the top 100 (currently 123) on the global leaderboard. We have 22 extremely active members and are looking for more to grow in our family of hoods!

👒Levels 40 and above
    👒320/400 only
    👒Must have derby experience.
    👒Mandatory extra task every week. 10/19
    👒Discord is mandatory for easier communication
    👒18+
    👒English speaking hood.
    👒No outside trading. (There’s no need when you join our hood)
    👒Must be able to finish derby in 3 days or less.
    👒Town needs to be at level 13
    👒Have at least 6 fishing spots open.

🤩We are friendly, active, and very helpful.

❔If you don’t meet these requirements- please inquire about our two other hoods.

📲Dm me for more info!
    🌾Farm Tag: YCJ8PJQR

Centennial Club
    Love❤❤❤hate�derby?

We are a long established stable hood with world wide player so someone always on.

We have several rare openings. We are drama free, fun, chatty, adult members. Our levels range from 86-255 so a large variety. We have been in championship league forever about with 172 gold cups. We are not interested in the leader board. We always get all 9 horseshoes and all of the bunnies and bingos. We play in hood games weekly. Last week we went for gold and won by over 4,000 points. We try to make derby fun but it is very acceptable to opt out if busy.

Most hoods have a bunch of silly rules such as which boats you can tag and what items can be requested in birdhouse, we do not. Our members are adults and behave accordingly and we never intend to tell you how to run your farm. Our only rule is have fun and find safety in a hood to relax in your spare time and have a few laughs. We really enjoy our joke night so please save some up

Please come and visit if you are chatty, active and friendly.

Several rare openings,Hurry!

Check out Corn Farmers Corp (purple square with yellow paddles). Tag#J9RLP08
    We look forward to meeting you. You must speak upon acceptance.

RescueMum, if you are still searching, come give us a try, most welcome, you sound like a good fit for us, Robyn from The Active Help

Quote Originally Posted by Rescuemom22 View Post
    I am looking for a hood that strives for gold. 320/400 x 10/19. The hood needs to be English speaking and at least a few players minimum in North America. I am currently in a great hood but I am only one in my time zone so basically on my own.

I am lvl 132 I am a strong player and always go for gold Not into drama. I stack for derby and try to finish now sh as fast as possible without using diamonds to sped my tasks. Diamonds only spent for extra ask
    Rebuilding and looking for the best!
    * in process of rebuilding hood back up due to members who lost interest in game*
    Quiet Laid back group with ZERO DRAMA! Relatively quiet until derby day!
    ☄️!! 132 Golds and counting !!☄️
    320/400 x 10 required
    -we prep/stack machine
    -finish on first day
    -you can speed task; we do NOT reserve task-
    **if you don’t complete task, you will be kicked out ** you can opt out at anytime.
    -blossom derby.. we have certain task we do and work really well on this one... finish within hours.
    -bingo derby.. we don’t bingo.. the rewards do not outweigh placing second, but we will try to get a bingo but not take lower task.
    -bunny derby.. we try to catch the bunny but we do not risk losing first place.
    *********Elder upon joining***********
    8 members - only 2-3 in derby weekly
    Required level 70 and English speaking. Players range from level to 237-93
    My KIK is Locolan43
    Hood name is Mystic Hills sanctuary
    Tag# P09PP90Y

Sent you a pm.
    Ripley’s Farm #PQ9PUQQY
    Lvl 186, town 51 #ULU2U8Y

Pro Member
    Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

Come join Amarillo by Morning!♥ We are a fun group and looking for friendly and enthusiastic Hay Day players.

We have a relaxed derby and usually play for horseshoes, but at times we do play to place in the top three.♥ If you opt in to play the derby, we do require that you finish all 9 tasks.♥ We delete all tasks under 300.♥ We do pitch in and help each other with derby tasks as well as other help in general.

We are an English speaking group, so being able to speak and understand English is important. We are a polite group and use good manners and are family friendly.

So, come on in and join our neighborhood!♥ We look forward to meeting♥you!