Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 loons 1 edrag 14 baby drags

Its certainly not an auto triple ... It takes some skill getting it to work but I've been getting 80-85% 2 stars consistently.

I have also seen it used on me a few times. They got me once out of 4.
    Last edited by Wreckingcrew; May 8th, 2021 at 01:16 PM.

Village Maiden
    https://youtu.be/_46Dx3WLnrQ
    Not sure why I even made the effort because I already know peeps are going to find some reason to disclaim it, this is 2/9 triples I’m same war using same exact attack.

Quote Originally Posted by farenhawk View Post
    Not sure why I even made the effort because I already know peeps are going to find some reason to disclaim it, this is 2/9 triples I’m same war using same exact attack.
    Thanks for sharing, but honestly when you set all x-bows to ground, all skelly traps to ground and have a lava hound in the cc what do you expect to happen?
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Nice attacks.

Been in LL for a while and have never seen this used against me. I'm probably not high enough in the standings to be attacked by the experts.

No one says it can’t work or isn’t strong (especially against a design that totally ignore air attacks). The disagreement is your suggestion that it’s auto 3 stars and no skill. Is your clan planning on 43-45 stars next war using it?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Village Maiden
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    No one says it can’t work or isn’t strong (especially against a design that totally ignore air attacks). The disagreement is your suggestion that it’s auto 3 stars and no skill. Is your clan planning on 43-45 stars next war using it?
    I have 7 other attacks of the same exact variety that doesnít agree with your statement, same thing every attack same result, you will deny deny deny no matter what I post anyway, which is the reason I was hesitant to post a video anyway. Sure Iíll just sit back and watch people drop 14 inferno drags and just be cool with it. Glad these forums are going away. Just seems there are certain mods here that demean everything says. Which is the reason Iíve only lurked around here for the past 8 years

I have 7 other attacks of the same exact variety that doesnít agree with your statement, same thing every attack same result, you will deny deny deny no matter what I post anyway
    People here are giving a reason for disagree and its a normal part of discussion/debate
    Prove it an auto-triple by getting 45 stars next war with same variety

Village Maiden
    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    People here are giving a reason for disagree and its a normal part of discussion/debate
    Prove it an auto-triple by getting 45 stars next war with same variety
    Is 9/11 attacks working like that every time no reason for concern? Iím fairly certain the attacks weee all by same user which isnít out of the realm of possibility at these levels. I may have made an over statement using the word automatic, but still doesnít detract from the fact the attack is op to a level itís probably got room for concern. But the fact some people here get out of sorts when anyone makes any statement about regarding anything is troublesome. Iíve seen it far more than one time from a poster thatís posted in here I wonít name his name. I just think the attack is a concern, and i standby my belief they have no idea how to fix it

Millennial Club
    Is 9/11 attacks working like that every time no reason for concern? Iím fairly certain the attacks weee all by same user which isnít out of the realm of possibility at these levels. I may have made an over statement using the word automatic, but still doesnít detract from the fact the attack is op to a level itís probably got room for concern. But the fact some people here get out of sorts when anyone makes any statement about regarding anything is troublesome. Iíve seen it far more than one time from a poster thatís posted in here I wonít name his name. I just think the attack is a concern, and i standby my belief they have no idea how to fix it
    They did slow down the movement speed of inferno dragons, but did that really nerf the attack?
    I don't know.