Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 loons 1 edrag 14 baby drags

Quote Originally Posted by farenhawk View Post
    Fixed the title. Still stand by my statement, there’s no skill involved in what I’m seeing. It’s basically drop all troops in a line and its auto triple. I’m not going to go out of my way to create the video of the same ttack being used well over 10 times on different bases with different ccs, it’s funny how some here don’t want to believe it. But if what I’m seeing isn’t fixed, the integrity of the game will fade with it.
    Honestly, just don't care. I've seen hundreds of this attack is face roll on your device and auto 3 star posts. When you try it, it takes just a bit more than that. I've also seen posts after the last balance how the speed decrease killed their three star rate. So which is it?
    Last edited by Piper139; May 8th, 2021 at 12:00 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Village Maiden
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Honestly, just don't care. I've seen hundreds of this attack is face roll on your device and auto 3 star posts. When you try it, it takes just a bit more than that. I've also seen posts after the last balance how the speed decrease killed their three star rate. So which is it?
    Yeah 10/12 is really just crushing the army, gotcha

Millennial Club
    Fixed the title. Still stand by my statement, there’s no skill involved in what I’m seeing. It’s basically drop all troops in a line and its auto triple. I’m not going to go out of my way to create the video of the same ttack being used well over 10 times on different bases with different ccs, it’s funny how some here don’t want to believe it. But if what I’m seeing isn’t fixed, the integrity of the game will fade with it.
    Proof is in the pudding.
    Put up or shut up: show us some vids of this allegedly "op, face-roll auto 3 star" attack.

People choose not to believe you as you are coming off as arrogant and refuse to post any evidence other than your word.

Pro Member
    With OP's wording anyone can pull up a single clip of i-drags failing and completely disprove this claim. As this is trivial to do, the thread might as well end here.

Supercell did a great job with recent nerfs of Infy Drags,I am witnessing a decent decline in 3 star rate in current cwl.They aren't as OP as they used to be.

Must be a way to make them triple, because all I do is 85% two stars all day long with that comp

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    Must be a way to make them triple, because all I do is 85% two stars all day long with that comp
    That is why I asked also.

Apparently we are just in denial and we don't know what we are talking about because the OP has had 1 single clan in CWL that did it 10 times. (Don't ask about the other wars, they apparently don't matter)

I have 3 stared but only on certain bases, not every base.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; May 8th, 2021 at 11:01 AM.

Warriors are OP
    This is same as if I complain about hybrid.(assuming you think that involves skills)
    Why don't you guys adapt to new stratagies or you still want to do that qw miners hogs.
    So either just let it be or nerf all strong attacks.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; May 8th, 2021 at 11:32 AM.

Well, you’re wrong. It isn’t an auto 3 star. It often looks like it is easy when watching others do it. Then when you do it yourself you find it isn’t as easy as it looks. I do agree it is a strong attack by some players who are good with it. I assume you’re referring to the use of skelly spells too?

What do you think the champs1 three star rate will be this month? I think it will be higher than usual with offense ahead of defense after a new hall dropped, but it sure isn’t an auto 3 star....
    Last edited by 2222; May 8th, 2021 at 01:05 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Sorry for ruining the thread continuity but this thread is fit to "Tactics and Strategy" sub-forum and less to "General".
    I'm leaving here a link to "Tactics and Strategy" sub-forum.
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...s-and-Strategy
    There you can put more information about the attack strategy.
    Anyway, seems like a great strategy!
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 8th, 2021 at 01:10 PM.