Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: where are the animals in the town to pickup ???

In previous Valley seasonís of the same type, I try to keep track of about how many animals we (collectively) have caught, usually at each week. There are 14+ days and our Valley group has caught 278 animals. This seems to be about normal for us.

I know I have caught only a small portion of those. It is a group effort so I do what I can, when I can. As long as we are on track to getting to the goal Iím fine.

I have found that closer to the end of the season there are definitely more animals out to be caught.

In my opinion, one of the reasons for the scarcity of the animals in the beginning is to slow players down, a bit, and needing to visit the valley. After all, once you have collected any rewards from the store (scrolls, puzzle pieces, blueprints) and you have the vouchers you need for the final exclusive prizes, a player would have no reason to go back.

Iím in no race or rush to get the Valley Ďdoneí. It is just another area I visit and play in a few times during the day. If you have relatively easy sun tasks to get extra spins, itís quite relaxing.

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

plenty where I am