Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A Special Message. Please Read.

A Special Message. Please Read.

Hello Forumers! I am i relatively new guy here,(i joined in 2019, so i only really had 1/5 of the fun here) But over the past year and a half that I really started To interact on the forums, (And I must say, They Really Grew on me!) I have Found One Of the greatest Communities I have ever laid my own 2 eyes on. The Members who i have interacted with have for the most part been amazing people and The moderators could not have been any more righteously chosen.

Earlier Today I visited the forums and heard the News. The Forums Will Be Closed and shut down by the end of summer.

I felt like a part of me has just died. It was right up there with losing a friend, or relative. I genuinely felt extreme pain and sadness. i couldn't even believe it at first! "its probably a late april fools prank by darian" or "maybe its just the hayday Section...Right?" RIGHT????

After i forced myself to reread darians post several times, I realized. Its Not A joke. its not just the hay day forum. Its the whole. Freakin. Forum.

I Am still trying to come to terms with it, and it will probably take long after the forums are closed.

Im sure im not the only one who feels this way, as many of you have been here since the very infancy of the forum, which must make it even more painful to see something grow and deteriorate so quickly. it must have been so fast.
    For those of you, I extend My deepest Sympathies, even though what you feel may be 100x what I do.

I just wanted to say I will be here until the very end, doing my part to help those in need and giving my 2 cents, as i feel we all should.

I also wanted to thank you all, for being here, helping people, doing your part to answer the unanswerable and Trying to help those who are far from it.

I also want to give Special thanks to the moderators, your job cant be easy, having to clean up all the toxicity and making sure everyone is in line, and getting the best experience forum the frum even though the member to moderator ratio is 100 to one.

You have done a great service here, And I genuinely Salute you.

I will also PM more personal thank you's to my friends Who i have met over the last year and a half or so.

While we may all feel at an emotional low right now, I want you to ask yourself the following question:

If you knew you were going to lose your legs tomorrow, would you sit inside and cry all day, or would you go out, run, walk, make the most of your last day.

while we may all feel like the former, I urge you to try your best to follow the latter. I say we make the most of the last month or so of the forum. Lets play Games! lets answer a whole bunch of questions! heck, lets Make this the brightest month in the entire history of the forum!

By ending on a high note, we can smirk(looking at you, mommysnooks ) and have warm memories of the forum, instead of cold darkness.

I also am working on something special for you guys, ill get back to you when its done!

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Thank you for this lovely post.

Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

If I know you let's keep connected!! Discord: Jeff#7798
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    If you knew you were going to lose your legs tomorrow, would you sit inside and cry all day, or would you go out, run, walk, make the most of your last day.

while we may all feel like the former, I urge you to try your best to follow the latter. I say we make the most of the last month or so of the forum. Lets play Games! lets answer a whole bunch of questions! heck, lets Make this the brightest month in the entire history of the forum!

By ending on a high note, we can smirk(looking at you, mommysnooks ) and have warm memories of the forum, instead of cold darkness.

I also am working on something special for you guys, ill get back to you when its done!
    This makes me feel better for sure. Surprisingly haven't heard that quote before, great message I'll definitely remember back on thank you!

Last edited by DragonX101; May 7th, 2021 at 08:56 PM.

Thank you SC forums ❤ and everyone that joined on this ride.
    Farewell.

If I know you let's keep connected!! Discord: Jeff#7798

Lurking somewhere. Why canít we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post

Lol Chile.

But thank you so much for sharing that. It was so thoughtful and I agree 100%. *Snooks’ hugs!*

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Lol Chile.

But thank you so much for sharing that. It was so thoughtful and I agree 100%. *Snooks’ hugs!*
    So sweet!

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p