Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New elixir troop-Medusa

New elixir troop-Medusa

Hello clash community
    basically these are all details:

When she hit a building it turns into stone, second time it's a normal building (releases from pausing), then a stone again, etc...

Snakes spawn time: 1.5 faster than witch spawn time.

I would like to hear the most honestly reviews and ratings 'cause I invested in it so much!
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 8th, 2021 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Typo

Turning defenses into stone would freeze them or slow them or something else?
    Turning defensive GW into stone would affect it in anyway because that's already a stone statue?
    Is turning them into stone is for a small period or as long as the next beam doesn't strike it? If it's latter, the defense will remain as a stone statue if Medusa dies before striking it another beam?

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Turning defenses into stone would freeze them or slow them or something else?
    Turning defensive GW into stone would affect it in anyway because that's already a stone statue?
    Is turning them into stone is for a small period or as long as the next beam doesn't strike it? If it's latter, the defense will remain as a stone statue if Medusa dies before striking it another beam?
    First off, It will freeze them, like Medusa from the mythology does, I would like to hear suggestions about it.
    It's "as long as the next beam doesn't strike" as you said yourself.
    If Medusa die before hitting again the defense releases from pausing.
    At the beginning it supposed to be frozen only of one hit but then, in extremely cases, one Medusa could destroy a base alone.

I think instead of freezing and unfreezing a structure, she could inflict a stacking slow effect. Like, one hit petrifies (slows) the target defense / hero / troop by 5% for 10 seconds, and the effect stacks / increases with each hit. To differentiate the effect from ice effects, perhaps add a stacking vulnerability to the target as well, causing attacks from other sources to be 5% more effective for the same duration? Also, I think it would make more sense if she spawned snakes more like how a yeti drops yetimites. Could have her target defenses, but the snakes can target resources?
    Check out My Village

Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    I think instead of freezing and unfreezing a structure, she could inflict a stacking slow effect. Like, one hit petrifies (slows) the target defense / hero / troop by 5% for 10 seconds, and the effect stacks / increases with each hit. To differentiate the effect from ice effects, perhaps add a stacking vulnerability to the target as well, causing attacks from other sources to be 5% more effective for the same duration? Also, I think it would make more sense if she spawned snakes more like how a yeti drops yetimites. Could have her target defenses, but the snakes can target resources?
    First idea: slowing instead freezing-Good idea but you need to increase it. 5% is too low, nice idea!
    Second idea: throws like yeti-also a very good idea!
    Third idea: very nice, better than "any target" for the snakes.
    A big +1 for all your ideas! Things like that will increase the Medusa using!

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    So is it like the stun effect of hog glider from BB?

Thanks to @Be A Legend for this amazing signature
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...56-Be-A-Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    So is it like the stun effect of hog glider from BB?
    No, it's like kylorayker said: "one hit petrifies (slows) the target defense / hero / troop by 5% for 10 seconds, and the effect stacks / increases with each hit."

Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    I think instead of freezing and unfreezing a structure, she could inflict a stacking slow effect. Like, one hit petrifies (slows) the target defense / hero / troop by 5% for 10 seconds, and the effect stacks / increases with each hit.
    When I think about it again it seems similar to ice wizard. Ice wizard comes every Christmas and because of this I prefer to do it back like the original idea of freezing and unfreezing cause it's not the same as freeze spell.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 8th, 2021 at 11:26 AM.

In my oppinion medusa power same like when you choose witch and freeze spell

Quote Originally Posted by Hadifox2006 View Post
    In my oppinion medusa power same like when you choose witch and freeze spell
    I respect your opinion but you can say also "ed is like 4 lightning spells" or "witch is like a wizard with skeleton spell" and I don't see anything bad at a troop that shoots, freezes and spawns little snakes to help her. That's a grate mix and very useful for high townhalls!
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 8th, 2021 at 03:28 PM.