Thread: Revealing traps of enemy war bases after the war is over.

Banned

Revealing traps of enemy war bases after the war is over.

I think it would be cool to view enemy war bases traps after war finishes since then you can learn from your mistakes more easily and you can see what your enemies were thinking when designing the base. There are many times when I am riddled with doubt because I see a DGB spot but I don't trigger it in the attack and I want to know if it is there.

This seems like a buff to 3rd party spying. If I see my opponents last war just ended, I could go get pics of bases and the traps. At least before there was some guessing what happened to the traps

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    This seems like a buff to 3rd party spying. If I see my opponents last war just ended, I could go get pics of bases and the traps. At least before there was some guessing what happened to the traps
    How would you get the pics? Would you join their clan? Why would you want to get pictures of a clan you are not fighting against?

Pro Member
    So it becomes even easier to steal bases from your opponents? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    How would you get the pics? Would you join their clan? Why would you want to get pictures of a clan you are not fighting against?
    1) You join the last clan the opponents faced and see the last war which should be the current opponent.
    2) this is a vague question but I hope question 1 solved this.
    3) I dont get your last question since its not relevant to the conversation. I guess if you want an answer to this random question you dont want pics of clans you aren't facing. Perhaps you could explain the situation you are wanting to know about. Perhaps you're base building and got permission to copy a base? I really need more info to properly answer this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    So it becomes even easier to steal bases from your opponents? No thanks.
    Ok but it doesn't put the opponent at a disadvantage because the war is long finished.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    1) You join the last clan the opponents faced and see the last war which should be the current opponent.
    2) this is a vague question but I hope question 1 solved this.
    3) I dont get your last question since its not relevant to the conversation. I guess if you want an answer to this random question you dont want pics of clans you aren't facing. Perhaps you could explain the situation you are wanting to know about. Perhaps you're base building and got permission to copy a base? I really need more info to properly answer this.
    Hmm makes sense. Would it work if new members who joined the clan 2 days ago can't see previous war logs?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Hmm makes sense. Would it work if new members who joined the clan 2 days ago can't see previous war logs?
    But then, new players joining can’t look at previous wars, see the attacks and lean how their new clan runs things.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    But then, new players joining can’t look at previous wars, see the attacks and lean how their new clan runs things.
    I've thought about it through and it seems like this idea was a mistake sadly.