Thread: Best In Forum

Best In Forum

I Just Want You Guys To Share Your Best Incident Or Experience in Forum.

Mine- The very day Darian Sir Replyed To my post about LEAKS..Do much to tell but i will go with this one.

My best was when I first arrived in Community Forum, looking for an answer to defenseless engineering..
    A guy named VikingChief told me "Change what you can change, or wait for SC to change it for you"
    Nice guy too when I finally got the chance to chat and war with him

Wise words, and ever grateful for that advice.. It completely changed our outlook on the game, and war in particular.
    Have lived by that code ever since, it improved our user experience many fold over the years.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    The XMod Ban Hammer, the psychic octopus gave us days, weeks, extending into months of entertainment! Break out the popcorn, and enjoy. They came in droves, many with outrageous claims. Some played innocent ("I was falsely accused"), some claimed to be the victim ("I lent my device to my cousin's boyfriend for an hour, they must have installed it"), or that they only used it for other games, never Clash. Then there were those that defended their actions! They claimed that the game is "better for all players" because of the modders!

It was like watching a never ending soap opera, continually logging in to see where the storyline will go next. There was a few, very, very few, that I actually felt empathy for, those whom actually came clean, and expressed remorse ("I did it, I was wrong, I am sorry"). Although they are rightfully no longer Clashing , at least they learned a lesson, and hopefully became better people for the experience.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    And who can forget the Official Nerf Application Form created by the illustrious cleggy?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...86#post6447286
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

A lot of really good ones one that sticks out to me is like some rice thread that Delta made that was so random but hilarious. Lot of small stuff and funny moments.

Forum Veteran

Most Standout Moment

As the end of an era is marked with the closure of our forum, I thought it poignant to make a memory for us.

I plan to create something to remember everyone’s most memorable moment of the forum.

I will take the info from here in 7days; create the memory and upload the link just prior to us going read only…you will then all be free to look at or keep for posterity the forumite’s moments

I will kick us off with mine which was Lach’s ‘Ferrari’ comment about builder base…..the poor guy must still regret that one 😂

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    A video showcasing forum posts? Love that, don’t forget #BlameHolps