Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm Pass cons!! Too much XP, too little coins.

Farm Pass cons!! Too much XP, too little coins.

Who agrees with me? I had been purchasing the farm pass, but I was leveling up very often and having issues buying the new machines. I have talked within my neighborhood and we have all agreed that if the farm pass gave chances to get more coins, and less XP that we would
    purchase it. Iím currently level 74, about to unlock the hotdog machine and I still havenít purchased the hat maker due to lack of coins. I have been
    having to sell literally everything in my barn to make enough coins to buy these machines. The hotdog machine is 650,000 coins and I have yet to
    afford a machine that only cost 260,000. I have stopped purchasing the farm pass, because Iím leveling up so fast and getting ahead of myself on all of the machines that I am unable to buy. If you agree with me, please give me a thumbs up!! I think that this could be solved by replacing one the XP reward with coin rewards! Itís way too much XP and too little coins for me.

this is pretty normal i advice the small ones to skip any xp event too, cause you grow way too fast and wont have coins for the machines
    Farm 200 Town 63

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessycakes3 View Post
    Who agrees with me? I had been purchasing the farm pass, but I was leveling up very often and having issues buying the new machines. I have talked within my neighborhood and we have all agreed that if the farm pass gave chances to get more coins, and less XP that we would
    purchase it. I’m currently level 74, about to unlock the hotdog machine and I still haven’t purchased the hat maker due to lack of coins. I have been
    having to sell literally everything in my barn to make enough coins to buy these machines. The hotdog machine is 650,000 coins and I have yet to
    afford a machine that only cost 260,000. I have stopped purchasing the farm pass, because I’m leveling up so fast and getting ahead of myself on all of the machines that I am unable to buy. If you agree with me, please give me a thumbs up!! I think that this could be solved by replacing one the XP reward with coin rewards! It’s way too much XP and too little coins for me.
    It is a balancing act for SC I think. For me I don’t need coin but the XP is great as are the Puzzle pieces, scrolls and blueprints, I understand it does not suit every one though.

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.

I totally understand your situation. However, for advanced farms, those 100 and above, when you have purchased all the machines, we already have too many coins. The only reason I buy the pass is for the xp points. I would not at all be happy with additional coins. Maybe instead of an extra wheel,of fortune spin, or one of the rewards with an extra machine slot could be replaced with coins. But NOT removing one of the Xp rewards.
    Last edited by cyigeis; May 7th, 2021 at 07:24 AM.

Happy Haven; Level 153 Town 42
    Achievements: 150/150
    kik: happyhavens
    ​My awesome signature by Planck

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    I leave my XP rewards unclaimed, even at the cost of not getting those Tom boosters at 600pts.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 7th, 2021 at 10:43 AM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Centennial Club
    I think this depends totally on the level you are on, and please be informed that the HayDay team already lowered down the XP awards in the Farm Pass last season (or the season before, I cannot remember).
    It's true that, because of the FarmPass, the XP is one of the advantages to level up quicker; on my mini farm, I have not used these awards (on the free road) as well to prevent leveling up quicker than expected as well, so it's a way of playing; whenever you do not want levelup (because coins are also required on lower levels), do not grab the XP that is available during the season.

I have more than enough coins so that's not a problem. However, I think that the amount of xp in farm pass is really disproportionate to the needed work. Too easy xp compared to anything else in the game, even with free pass road.

A lot of people say being at a higher level means you have more coins.... I'm at 163 and I'm constantly struggling for coins. 🙄
    Everytime I see someone say I'm at so&so level with waaaay to many coins, I always think I've been doing something wrong.. Maybe I just spend waay too much on path pieces 🤷♥♀️

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by sj1719 View Post
    A lot of people say being at a higher level means you have more coins.... I'm at 163 and I'm constantly struggling for coins. 
    Everytime I see someone say I'm at so&so level with waaaay to many coins, I always think I've been doing something wrong.. Maybe I just spend waay too much on path pieces 路♥♀️
    I'm collecting Maggie style book pieces, which takes around 7 millions (total cost of all pieces), and another small amount to buy pack to form style. Since Spring 2019.

My coins ranging from 15 millions -18 millions since then, got to 20 millions then Bath Kiosk came, now cllose to 20 millions again and not much goal to spend them on.

Yes, decoration can use a lot of coins before you know it. Price increases piece after piece, it is very difficult to plan ahead your budget.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 8th, 2021 at 04:38 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by cyigeis View Post
    I totally understand your situation. However, for advanced farms, those 100 and above, when you have purchased all the machines, we already have too many coins. The only reason I buy the pass is for the xp points. I would not at all be happy with additional coins. Maybe instead of an extra wheel,of fortune spin, or one of the rewards with an extra machine slot could be replaced with coins. But NOT removing one of the Xp rewards.
    I'm in the same boat. I have all machines and millions in dollars. I'm a level 111 and it takes forever to level up . I pay for decos and experience. I'm happy.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU