Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Account rollback???

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    6

    Account rollback???

    Recently I've redownloaded clash of clans and I attempted to log into my account when it came up with the message "chief L8s village with townhall level 9 has been found! Load it by logging in with your supercell ID". So I log in with my supercell ID (the only one I have) and it has rolled back my account to before i changed my name and it is also a town hall 7 now. I wouldn't be that annoyed however I've spent money on the game (bought builders) and they're no longer there. Does anyone know the reason why this happens or how to fix it??



    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Furry Bunny wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,714
    Can you please show us some pics?

  3. #3
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    6
    http://imgur.com/gallery/kR97eZH
    this is what it says before I sign in

    http://imgur.com/gallery/jWzHbq4
    This is what it says after

  4. #4
    Furry Bunny wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Nlwlr View Post
    http://imgur.com/gallery/kR97eZH
    this is what it says before I sign in

    http://imgur.com/gallery/jWzHbq4
    This is what it says after
    You have clearly used the wrong supercell id. The game notification about found village contains the actual name. The other village which you have load with scid is NOT the correct supercell id which you have used for your th9 village.

  5. #5
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    6
    Ok it may look like that however I have only ever had one supercell id and one clash of clans base, which was originally called mrmeemur42 as you can see in the screenshot however last year I changed the name of it to L8. It's the same account but rolled back

  6. #6
    Tollboothwillie
    Guest
    Did you by chance try signing out and back into your scid?

  7. #7
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    6
    Yep and it didn't work unfortunately

  8. #8
    Furry Bunny wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Nlwlr View Post
    Ok it may look like that however I have only ever had one supercell id and one clash of clans base, which was originally called mrmeemur42 as you can see in the screenshot however last year I changed the name of it to L8. It's the same account but rolled back
    It is NOT.
    I tryed it yesterday by myself and changed the name of my test account. The name in scid notification screen has changed immediately.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; May 7th, 2021 at 07:05 AM.

  9. #9
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    6
    Mate if I say it is then it definitely is seeing as I literally have 2 emails and tried them both and I also remember changing my name on it

  10. #10
    Furry Bunny wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Nlwlr View Post
    Mate if I say it is then it definitely is seeing as I literally have 2 emails and tried them both and I also remember changing my name on it
    As i said to you the ingame notification of the found village is the current name of the village. I tryed it yesterday.

    You wouldnt be the first one thinks his account has faced a rollback (which is very unlikely and more likely impossible) and later find out that he used the wrong email account.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •