Thread: Seeking air mine re-directing.

Banned

Seeking air mine re-directing.

When the seeking air mine locks on to a dragon that is about to die, the air defence kills it.
    The seeking air mine homes in on the non-existent dragon and doesn't damage anything.
    I would like the seeking air mine to realise it's mistake and home in on the dragon that is next to it.
    While I'm on the topic, I don't think this change should be made to air bombs because they do splash damage.
    I understand seeking air mines shouldn't do splash damage or they'll be too OP.
    But I don't think making a seeking air mine re-direct would be too game-breaking.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Yes and if edrags have started their backlit they should be able to chain too even if the original target is destroyed. (Sarcasm).

If you want SAM to retarget new troops, don't want any time gap between retargeting, you should include it for attacking troops and not just for defences. I think the game is pretty balanced in this regard if you think deeply.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Yes and if edrags have started their backlit they should be able to chain too even if the original target is destroyed. (Sarcasm).

If you want SAM to retarget new troops, don't want any time gap between retargeting, you should include it for attacking troops and not just for defences. I think the game is pretty balanced in this regard if you think deeply.
    Ok fine. Let's close this thread then and call it a day.