Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Last sensible request

Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Then maybe if you are in somewhat in favour... Add something constructive.
    I get it's so easy to sit behind your keyboard and go.."me this, me that, I R Legend and get dis and that so this isnt needed bla bla bla.."

Actually offer us your legendary elite perspective..

Oh wait... Thought processes don't typically extend that far.

I see why this forum is closing. Everytime some human comes along quoting either legend league likes it's some elite life style that we should all aspire to or quotes some youtuber not having the issue so it doesn't apply to us. Some people really really enjoy just shooting down anything for the sake of it.
    I did add something constructive. I suggested in my very first post why I dont see your extreme to me view as necessary and gave an alternative that still adds more. Its not my fault you chose to ignore it up until now. I've also provided math and solid numbers to show what actually happens based on the changes proposed.

You toxic attitude towards others who don't back you 100% is the only bad thing on this thread. In fact no one has torn down your ideas in full yet you've insisted they have.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 6th, 2021 at 03:14 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    I did add something constructive. I suggested in my very first post why I dont see your extreme to me view as necessary and gave an alternative that still adds more. Its not my fault you chose to ignore it up until now. I've also provided math and solid numbers to show what actually happens based on the changes proposed.

You toxic attitude towards others who don't back you 100% is the only bad thing on this thread. In fact no one has torn down your ideas yet you've instead they have.
    If that's solid math... Then... Wow...

Wow.

Wow

Solid math... I guess you're still in school.

See y'all on Reddit. This place was doomed to fail.

Death by idiocy.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    OP has decided he doesn't like the forums or the intelligent members here who try to engage him in a debate so I have sent him on his way with a parting message:

"Here - have your final infraction to read while you make the slow trudge to Reddit where your particularly non-sensical brand of insulting others who try to make a reasoned discussion with you will be more suited.

You can insult people, swear and read memes to your little heart's content.
    "

5 infractions and 2 warnings and was still unable to grasp the concept of rules. He will be the perfect new addition to the Reddit-sphere and that is what we have to look forward to apparently.

Closed.
    Last edited by Bakunin; May 6th, 2021 at 03:03 PM.