Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Last sensible request

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    545

    Last sensible request

    With the introduction of pets.. the drain on DE is enormous.
    Can we please give DE mines a buff, say double the rate and capacity and or another few levels for this? This will also help us farm by giving a greater capacity in the open market as such, plus being afk for 12hrs plus after being zerged will give a nice little bonus.

    Forum heroes.. attack with illogical and needless objections..3.2.1..

  2. #2
    I dont mind a buff but doubling isn't necessary. I already have a level 80 queen and level 30 rc. Lassi is level 5, owl is going to 4, and yak at level 2. Im not seeing a big drain on de as you claim. However I understand a reasonable increase to drills (1 extra level with a buff of 20 de per hr) to help a bit more.

    I simply can't understand doubling the rate because this request implies that all townhalls struggle to get de which simply conflicts against the purpose of super troops being added. They were added since de was so plentiful, people were completing de upgrades and having nothing to spend de on.

    Instead of adding a line about people attacking with illogical or needless objections, spend that energy elaborating with proof that doubling is needed.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    With the introduction of pets.. the drain on DE is enormous.
    i totally agree with the drain on DE, especially for bases in Legend League where you only get 8 attacks per day.

    As a workaround, in case the buff to DE drills isnt made....I made a complete change to my everyday and war attacks. I changed from a DE heavy golem, witches, super wiz spam attack with EQs, to a drag loon attack with freeze and rages. Every attack i now do uses 0 dark elix so every bit i get in an attack is all net gained. I havent made a super troop since TH14 came out either. that 25k goes into my pets.

    my pets are going decently quick. Unicorn is at 8, Yak is at 5, LASSI and Owl are at 6.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    I dont mind a buff but doubling isn't necessary. I already have a level 80 queen and level 30 rc. Lassi is level 5, owl is going to 4, and yak at level 2. Im not seeing a big drain on de as you claim. However I understand a reasonable increase to drills (1 extra level with a buff of 20 de per hr) to help a bit more.

    I simply can't understand doubling the rate because this request implies that all townhalls struggle to get de which simply conflicts against the purpose of super troops being added. They were added since de was so plentiful, people were completing de upgrades and having nothing to spend de on.

    Instead of adding a line about people attacking with illogical or needless objections, spend that energy elaborating with proof that doubling is needed.
    You aren't seeing the drain because you don't need it...🙄🙄🙄

    Doubling it perfectly warranted given there are another 40 pet levels to get through alone, new troop levels plus more troop levels to come in the next update.
    DE collectors also haven't had ANY update since the addition of a LOT of hero levels, new DE toons have been added in, a new hero was even added in. DE drills don't yet any buff past th11. Or simply add another drill

    Plus... Just because you've maxed out and a few forum heroes have as well... Does not mean that the vast player base has come close.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    You aren't seeing the drain because you don't need it...🙄🙄🙄

    Doubling it perfectly warranted given there are another 40 pet levels to get through alone, new troop levels plus more troop levels to come in the next update.
    DE collectors also haven't had ANY update since the addition of a LOT of hero levels, new DE toons have been added in, a new hero was even added in. DE drills don't yet any buff past th11. Or simply add another drill

    Plus... Just because you've maxed out and a few forum heroes have as well... Does not mean that the vast player base has come close.
    Id watch out on saying there's another 40 levels of pets. Theres only 36 pet levels that use de and they have not announced another 40.

    I also don't understand why you dont think I need de. I still have 28 levels of pets to do and 5 levels on the king. It should also be noted the last 20 levels ill do will he the most expensive levels. So I would notice a drain if it exists because I'm still needing de.

    Doubling still is not necessary because doubling the rate would do so across the board. They recently reduced the cost to heroes from th 7-th 10 (maybe 11 i dont remember which) and heroes were already getting pretty easy at these levels. Doubling the rate isn't needed nor have you explained yet why th 7- 11 need the rate doubled since as you pointed out, th 12-14 don't have a new level of drill they would get the benefit from th 11. If youre struggling with th 11 heroes, it might be your farming army is inefficient. Most of my clan has found heroes easy at th 11 and 12. The guys starting th 13 usually think its tough at first but have gotten used to the cost and find it reasonable.

    Lastly, im not sure where you got im maxed out from and I believe the number of forumers who are could probably be counted on 1 hand, 2 tops. So when your suggestion that I think the vast player base is also maxed is very ridiculous at best. Perhaps if you should stop making outlandish assumptions about others, you could engage in a reasonable discussion. Because if you read what I said in my first post, I could see a level get added but that level should not huge. 20 per hour amounts to 60 per hour. Or an extra 1440 each day. Then you can get resource potions and get it to nearly 3000 per day. This 1440 is in addition to the 10,080 you get each day or 20,160 on boost. Since the game is also intended to be played actively, passive income shouldn't fill storages in just over 2 weeks or 1 week on boost.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    i totally agree with the drain on DE, especially for bases in Legend League where you only get 8 attacks per day.

    As a workaround, in case the buff to DE drills isnt made....I made a complete change to my everyday and war attacks. I changed from a DE heavy golem, witches, super wiz spam attack with EQs, to a drag loon attack with freeze and rages. Every attack i now do uses 0 dark elix so every bit i get in an attack is all net gained. I havent made a super troop since TH14 came out either. that 25k goes into my pets.

    my pets are going decently quick. Unicorn is at 8, Yak is at 5, LASSI and Owl are at 6.
    I've been farming in legends and you get 10k passively + 9k x 8 + 4.5 bonus = about 90k when you remove my rounding. Occasionally you can get resource potions and boost it by another 10k and hit around 100k in a day. So really your storages fill about every 4- 5 days especially if you stop using DE. And as you said, this is the limit in legends. Lower leagues dont cap at 90k each day, they can farm well past it and the account i have in lower leagues is farming just fine and find similar and higher amounts of de than in legend. I cant seem to find the drain hes talking about.

  7. #7
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    545
    Considering the last drill upgrade happens at TH11, and new hero (RC), added hero levels, new TH levels, and pets all require significantly more DE, I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be added levels on the drills. I read the "double" comment as making a big increase in the rate and capacity if a level 9 (and 10?) drill is added. Not to increase lower levels. How much level 9+ should have will have many opinions, but adding another level is a no brainer to me.

    To chased, he did not suggest that the vast majority is maxed, he said the opposite. I don't know why you are so aggressively challenging this idea.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Considering the last drill upgrade happens at TH11, and new hero (RC), added hero levels, new TH levels, and pets all require significantly more DE, I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be added levels on the drills. I read the "double" comment as making a big increase in the rate and capacity if a level 9 (and 10?) drill is added. Not to increase lower levels. How much level 9+ should have will have many opinions, but adding another level is a no brainer to me.

    To chased, he did not suggest that the vast majority is maxed, he said the opposite. I don't know why you are so aggressively challenging this idea.
    He suggested I suggested. And I'm not challenging the idea at all. And since he said doubled or multiple levels, I read double as double which is definitely not needed. I have said multiple times now that I support a new level that adds a reasonable boost.

    I do not think we need multiple levels or double since I don't see the big drain he suggests. If it is as bad as he says that double or multiple levels are needed, it should be apparent to all and its not to me so I support 1 level that adds a similar amount to what we have seen historically: 20/hr.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    He suggested I suggested. And I'm not challenging the idea at all. And since he said doubled or multiple levels, I read double as double which is definitely not needed. I have said multiple times now that I support a new level that adds a reasonable boost.

    I do not think we need multiple levels or double since I don't see the big drain he suggests. If it is as bad as he says that double or multiple levels are needed, it should be apparent to all and its not to me so I support 1 level that adds a similar amount to what we have seen historically: 20/hr.
    Then maybe if you are in somewhat in favour... Add something constructive.
    I get it's so easy to sit behind your keyboard and go.."me this, me that, I R Legend and get dis and that so this isnt needed bla bla bla.."

    Actually offer us your legendary elite perspective..

    Oh wait... Thought processes don't typically extend that far.

    I see why this forum is closing. Everytime some human comes along quoting either legend league likes it's some elite life style that we should all aspire to or quotes some youtuber not having the issue so it doesn't apply to us. Some people really really enjoy just shooting down anything for the sake of it.

  10. #10
    Forum Elder Ullaspn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    2,043
    I believe we will have new levels for all the collectors soon in the next update .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •