Thread: Wheat Bundles in Roadside Shop

Wheat Bundles in Roadside Shop

Has anyone ever seen Wheat Bundles advertised for sale in the Daily Dirt? There is some speculation that ads placed on Wheat Bundles go wasted as a glitch in the system never has them appearing in the Daily Dirt. What have you observed?

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...a-wheat-bundle

Discussed here in 2017, still relevant. A link in the thread mentioned wheat bundle unlocked at level 1000 (for the newspaper). It seems to me that it is by design, not glitch. Which is not bad to prevent DD to be flooded with Wheat bundle in my opinion.

Salty me is counting an info that might be lost in days.

Oh, donít let me kill this discussion, please share your 2021 observation. Iím asking hoodmates to sell wheat bundle for screenshot from ineligible to wheat bundle farms.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 6th, 2021 at 12:49 PM.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    From an ineligible farm, it says ę Requires Sanctuary animals Ľ instead of the unlock level.

This could be a good question for Dairy News next time.
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 6th, 2021 at 01:07 PM.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    Has anyone ever seen Wheat Bundles advertised for sale in the Daily Dirt? There is some speculation that ads placed on Wheat Bundles go wasted as a glitch in the system never has them appearing in the Daily Dirt. What have you observed?
    Yes, I have been seeing wheat bundles in the newspaper though rare, and I even bought a couple.

I have been playing hayday for years and have always been able to buy lots, I mean 50 or more bundles, from the daily dirt whenever I needed them. I have noticed over the past few weeks that I rarely even see them advertised and even more rarely get to buy any. This has to be a new glitch! It is a real pain to me because I have to wast time and crop plots to make enough hay for animals. Please please look into this