Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How long it takes to delete forum account?

How long it takes to delete forum account?

Hi, I am leaving forums due to some personal reasons and I mailed them regarding this about 36 hrs back. After that I logged out of the forums and logged in back today to see just in case if they have replied something to me about it, but there isn't any.
    My question is will they give me some reply to the mail which I sent to them/will they ask some questions or I can peacefully log out of the forums and my account will be deleted eventually? Do I need to check the mail everyday or they will take care of it themselves coz I dont actually wish to give time to check it.
    Also how long does it take?
    And also after the account gets deleted, these ID-password won't work to login again right? Then I will be asked for new registration?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by wp007; May 6th, 2021 at 07:25 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by wp007 View Post
    Hi, I am leaving forums due to some personal reasons and I mailed them regarding this about 36 hrs back. After that I logged out of the forums and logged in back today to see just in case if they have replied something to me about it, but there isn't any.
    My question is will they give me some reply to the mail which I sent to them/will they ask some questions or I can peacefully log out of the forums and my account will be deleted eventually? Do I need to check the mail everyday or they will take care of it themselves coz I dont actually wish to give time to check it. Also how long does it take?
    Thank you.
    Deleting your forum account isn't instant. The first step is that you will receive a message asking you to confirm that you really do wish to delete the account. When you respond to that the account should be deleted within around a week.

I always point out that deleting an account is a very serious step, as forum rules do not permit you to open a new account at any point in the future. That is pretty irrelevant now, as the forum has been marked for closure.

I hope this helps
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Millennial Club
    At the very bottom of every page (in the black bar, as I see it on my page) the last option to choose is ‘Delete FORUM Account”
    Try that...

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 80 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Deleting your forum account isn't instant. The first step is that you will receive a message asking you to confirm that you really do wish to delete the account. When you respond to that the account should be deleted within around a week.

I always point out that deleting an account is a very serious step, as forum rules do not permit you to open a new account at any point in the future. That is pretty irrelevant now, as the forum has been marked for closure.

I hope this helps
    Okay then seems like I have to be still active enough to wait for the confirmation mail.
    And yes I am aiming for permanent FORUMS account deletion, not looking forward to come again in any near future( though it is very sad that Forums are being closed )
    Also my reason for leaving forums is just that I have been very much active on the forums for last few days, I am already a COC addict, now I don't wish to tradeoff the time of my studies here also. Thats why I asked for forums deletion. I will continue to play COC game though forever.
    Thank you for telling.
    Last edited by wp007; May 6th, 2021 at 07:36 AM.