Thread: Eternal tome hates late comers

Eternal tome hates late comers

I've just noticed it recently that dropping BK or RC in the circle of GW's ability when it's active doesn't render those troops invincible. Same goes for troops spawning from heroes, they don't get the effect of ability if they spawned after Eternal tome ability is triggered. And yes, I've confirmed that it's not delay in pulses that effects are placed but they don't get the effect at all.

Was it same since the beginning or changed sometime ago?

Its always been this way. Theres no change.

Same since i got that warden

It has always been like that. There had been one exception with the introduction of bat spells though, but this was changed shortly after…

If you placed the bat spells inside the GW aura and then used his ability, bats spawning after that would spawn with the ability in effect. Happy they changed that though, lol

Guess I never noticed it before because it was never needed.

I thought this was Eternol tome Haters late comers.

But, yeah, the ET only makes the ones in his circle invincible, rest who come in are not, and if the invincible leave the circle, they still are.
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

yea i frequently noticed this problem when i do my hero only farming. for me its a hard balance to find, because i want to keep the other hero's hp full but i also want optimized dps. my midway is i usually get the first few spawns but go for the quick tome so its only a couple minutes heal wait at most. on the bright side all the spawned troops will at least have the hp buff if they stick in the warden bubble

Pro Member
    It's because the circle doesn't function in the same manner as spells. When you activate the eternal tome, everyone in the circle at that moment becomes invincible and remain so even if they move outside, a prime example being air attacks where you send in blimp for th, and it remains invincible even when well outside the warden range. Some other troop or hero entering the circle thereafter has no consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot007 View Post
    It's because the circle doesn't function in the same manner as spells. When you activate the eternal tome, everyone in the circle at that moment becomes invincible and remain so even if they move outside, a prime example being air attacks where you send in blimp for th, and it remains invincible even when well outside the warden range. Some other troop or hero entering the circle thereafter has no consequence.
    I hadn't notice this. Now I'm glad that I won't be creating another thread in a few days after noticing this.