Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Super Troop.

Super Bowler

This isn't my best idea that I have came up with, but I was thinking How about A Super bowler. This Super Bowler isn't that different from a regular Bowler other than the appearance, housing space, and the rock. On the Super Bowler it will start off throwing regular rocks that bounce from one target to another, but there is a chance that the Super Bowler will throw a bigger rock, and after this rock is thrown into a building, it breaks into two golemmites. I think how often the Super Bowler thrown a bigger rock should be just like the witch. Any Suggestions? What should the Housing Space be? What level are the golemmites?
    Last edited by CompanyCraft101; May 9th, 2021 at 07:18 PM. Reason: The Title

Steel&stone ball with orange points, a big skull and blades. When it will hurt anything it will do damage and more damage but slowly (poison's affect).
    Edit: the golems will be super golems themselves and the first and the second buildings they see will be destroyed except building like townhall or storages. (3 buildings including wall if there is a wall blocking the building).
    When the bowler is in a specific level there are 3 little golems from the ball.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 6th, 2021 at 12:53 PM.

If the range is longer itís pretty cool the idea of ​​the explosion would damage two buildings that are nearby

The range for the Super bowler should be normal. I don't want the Super Bowler to be overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Steel&stone ball with orange points, a big skull and blades. When it will hurt anything it will do damage and more damage but slowly (poison's affect).
    Edit: the golems will be super golems themselves and the first and the second buildings they see will be destroyed except building like townhall or storages. (3 buildings including wall if there is a wall blocking the building).
    When the bowler is in a specific level there are 3 little golems from the ball.
    I like some of your ideas but I think poison isn't necessarily for the Super Bowlers, but I like the idea that the Super Bowler has two levels and one of them being that the Super Bowler throw a big rock that splits into two golemmites and the other breaks into three golemmites.

Sorry for so bad editing, don't treat the ball/stone/whatever else.

How about if super bowler just push the big Rock trought whole base

P. S sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by Hadifox2006; May 8th, 2021 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadifox2006 View Post
    How about if super bowler just push the big Rock trought whole base

P. S sorry for my bad english
    Nice idea but deploy a few super bowlers and you have one star at the beginning (destroyed townhall).

I have the perfect super bowler.
    Before you say it's overpowered, it's not, it's exactly how it has to be.
    It includes all our ideas into one idea.
    The super bowler has two stone balls, he throws one of them through the whole base, it jumps above the first building, hit the second building, jumps above the third, hit the fourth... CANNOT HIT THE TOWNHALL.
    When it's the end of the base it becomes 2 (or 3, depends on the bowler level) super golems, they act as I said above.
    After this happens he throws his second stone ball that act exactly like the first one. This is the super bowler ability.
    After his two stone balls he continues throwing normal stone balls (like a normal bowler) but he can also throw them to the air.
    His housing space is 40, he has skelly helmet and level 8 giant clothes.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 9th, 2021 at 03:18 PM.

Oh it kindda good idea to