Thread: base building debugger

Banned

base building debugger

I would like to see a feature where you can have a tool that can spot something wrong in people's base (just 1 thing)
    This could be a missing wall segment, or air defences being too close together.
    However, to stop this feature from being over-used, there should be a 24 hour cool down after 1 suggestion so that people can't just spam it.
    (This cool down will apply to every base so if you use it once, you won't be able to use it again for the whole day).
    On top of this feature, there should also be a basic check-list for each town hall level on how to defend so that when people go up town hall levels, they won't struggle on how to build their own base.
    As people upgrade on that town hall level, they can unlock an "advanced" check-list which will build upon the basics.
    These checklists should cost a certain number of gold for the clashers who want to become dedicated to building tougher bases at that town hall level. (And cost more gold as you start to buy advanced checklists in the later town hall levels).
    These "advanced checklist" feature should start from town hall 9 (because that's where things start to get complicated) whilst the first feature can start and the simple checklist can start from th3 onwards.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    How do you define 'something wrong'? It might be an intentional wall gap (like we had for higher town halls after the intro of swb). Air defences can be deliberately left close together so the attack does not get value somewhere else. Spawn zones can be left intentionally again.
    And I don't understand how can it be misused.

Your second idea is good btw and +1 from my side.

Tollboothwillie
    First idea I don't see happening without the system knowing what your trying to do.

Don't youtubers have base building 101s for free? The only thing you would need to know is how any new defences work, which shouldn't take much time to understand.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; May 5th, 2021 at 08:34 PM.

Nearly everyone I attack in LL is running corner gaps on their walls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Nearly everyone I attack in LL is running corner gaps on their walls.
    Ok. Just the second idea then

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    First idea I don't see happening without the system knowing what your trying to do.

Don't youtubers have base building 101s for free? The only thing you would need to know is how any new defences work, which shouldn't take much time to understand.
    Hmm. It could be used for town halls where the attacker can get 2 air defenses with only 4 lightning spells. But yh. Let's discard the first idea.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    How do you define 'something wrong'? It might be an intentional wall gap (like we had for higher town halls after the intro of swb). Air defences can be deliberately left close together so the attack does not get value somewhere else. Spawn zones can be left intentionally again.
    And I don't understand how can it be misused.

Your second idea is good btw and +1 from my side.
    Idk. Let's discard the first Idea