Thread: better troop queueing

Fresh Spawn

better troop queueing

Sometimes when I attack I don't use all my troops or spells. The army I'm left with for my next attack includes what I have leftover and whatever troops were next in the queue. This usually means I need to trash troops.

It would be great if there was an option to replace used troops, instead of just adding whatever troops were next in the queue. Perhaps a toggle switch like: "take from queue" vs "replace used troops". Maybe this only works if used army is the same as queued army?

BONUS IDEA

I think the research potion should work on the pet house as well as the lab. Both buildings are for "researching" upgrades and it would add usefulness to one of the least useful magic potions

EXTRA BONUS IDEA

I would also love the option to have troops I donate automatically added to my troop training queue
    Clan: ClashHeads Wins: 136
    Purpose: Warring 24/7, back-to-back, nonstop. War is Good.
    Recruiting: TH 9 with 30+ combined hero lvls
    Want to check us out? Website: www.clashheads.com
    Groupme recruiting room:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/11852221/JYM9ET

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by aronw26 View Post
    it would add usefulness to one of the least useful magic potions
    Are you sure? See I don't mind allowing it for pet house too, but you can't claim anything unless you have some poll results from all clashers. I use research potions on my mini accounts and even on my main accounts.

I agree with all your other ideas.

Pro Member
    +10000000000 to a QoL with the troop queue improvement. I've brought this up myself and support every thread I can that also brings this up.

For the potions though. Builder potion is #1 for me, and research potion is #2. I'm not sure how you can call research potion the most useless. The only thing we can't farm in this game is time, and these two potions boost time. Also, the lab always lags the builder time for any TH level, further making the research potion important. You are crazy for calling it the least important!!

Fresh Spawn
    didn't say it wasn't important, what I meant is that it only impacts one building/troop/spell. Builder potion boosts up to 5 builders. Power potion boosts all the troops. Hero potion boosts up to 4 heros and 4 pets. Resource potion boosts up to 17 collectors. Training potion boosts barracks, spell factories, and hero regeneration. Super potion is the least useful as its basically just 25k DE.

Allowing it to impact the new research building in the same way the hero potion impacts the pets just makes sense.

Pro Member
    didn't say it wasn't important, what I meant is that it only impacts one building/troop/spell. Builder potion boosts up to 5 builders. Power potion boosts all the troops. Hero potion boosts up to 4 heros and 4 pets. Resource potion boosts up to 17 collectors. Training potion boosts barracks, spell factories, and hero regeneration. Super potion is the least useful as its basically just 25k DE.

Allowing it to impact the new research building in the same way the hero potion impacts the pets just makes sense.
    To each their own. I sell every single power and hero potion I get. I always have 5/5 in my storage, and sell the extras as they come. Sometimes the same for training and resource, but usually use those. Builder and research ALWAYS gets used.

I'm not TH14 so have no direct experience with pets. I can see some potion being able to impact them at some point. I wonder if it will be the research potion, or a new potion (like introducing the super potion for super troops) that will be applicable only to pets. A specific potion would have limited use, and ultimately never be needed once pets are upgraded so expanding the research potion is probably the best way if they did something.

Centennial Club
    Yes! I like the idea of the "Replace Troops" queue. A lot of times, when is not neccessary to spend all troops, I spend it all anyway due the fear of seeing all my barracks getting so disorganized. +1.

The second idea... I agree that research potion is not so useful, so this idea could work, I think.
    The third idea seems nice, however I don't know how could be implemented in the game, but I would like a special queue for donating troops or something like that.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy

Lab potion gives you 23 hours of work, while builder potion gives you 9 hours of work per huilder.

Fresh Spawn
    thanks for helping me prove my point! 9 hours times 6 builders is 54 hours, vs the 23 hours of research
    Clan: ClashHeads Wins: 136
    Purpose: Warring 24/7, back-to-back, nonstop. War is Good.
    Recruiting: TH 9 with 30+ combined hero lvls
    Want to check us out? Website: www.clashheads.com
    Groupme recruiting room:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/11852221/JYM9ET