Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unofficial Forums Discord Server Public

Joined. Our clan has had a discord server for about 8 months and its been a huge advantage. Once you figure it out theres a huge community of clash in there.
    Last edited by Mudbugs; May 6th, 2021 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

Great initiative ,it will be more helpfull if the server get some good volunteers as a Mod

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Can I ask, how long did it take you to get this server up and running? How much longer do you think it will take for it to be, as you call it, a professional server?

I have not joined yet FYI. I know nothing about creating a Discord server but wondered how long they took.
    I would recommend you to watch some yt vids regarding what features discord has.
    Discord has great modification capacity and if correctly done, it can be a good place for forumers.

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Hi!
    I am super excited to announce that the forums' discord server is public
    You can click this link to join it
    https://discord.gg/VPqPhCW7RJ

Excited to see you, still a long way to get it finished as a really professional server, but good enough
    Great job, Minley!

Made by, Be a Legend

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Hey Min! I think it's great you and Fezz are doing this!

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Just joined. There is a Boom Beach, Brawl Stars, and Clash Royale section. No CoC Found that a little funny, I know it's newer and it'll be there shortly!

I'm looking forward to seeing it grow and be a nice replacement for these forums
    So nothing was created, it's an old server that they are adding something CoC to? Just be honest about things?
    And why the misleading name?
    Last edited by JusMe; May 6th, 2021 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    I would recommend you to watch some yt vids regarding what features discord has.
    Discord has great modification capacity and if correctly done, it can be a good place for forumers.
    How? Where are the features that this forum has, as for instance described by Warios? Please elaborate, I'd love to see 'potential'...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Can I ask, how long did it take you to get this server up and running? How much longer do you think it will take for it to be, as you call it, a professional server?

I have not joined yet FYI. I know nothing about creating a Discord server but wondered how long they took.
    You can have a server running within 10 minutes from creating your Discord account. Where you want to take it from there and what one wants to achieve with it, are things that take time, knowledge, patience and time... did I mention time?

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Great initiative ,it will be more helpfull if the server get some good volunteers as a Mod
    Hi. We have roped in Sharky as a Mod, if we feel like we'll need more, we'll see.
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    So nothing was created, it's an old server that they are adding something CoC to? Just be honest about things?
    And why the misleading name?
    It's a new server, just some last minute perms problem. It's got the 5 global games. Though hayday and clash of clans have the big categories
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi