Thread: Just random rants before the end of the best part of clash, the forums

New Bloke/Chick

Just random rants before the end of the best part of clash, the forums

Just putting out some of my pet peeves before the end of forums. Its all part of programming, but I often wonder:
    Why does my queen Always walk around the outside no matter how well I funnel? Been doing clash for 8 years, I know how to funnel.
    Why no matter where I pop my King or Queen ability, there's at least one Giant Bomb? King or queen can walk right over it, but it doesn't show up until I pop the ability. I sometimes think the program moves the opponent giant bomb to wherever I popped.
    Why no matter which direction I bring in my Town Hall focused siege machine, that's where the tornado trap is? Every time it gets trapped. Now that we learned there is an algorithm that causes siege to be trapped longest, it seems there is a hidden algorithm to move the tornado trap to wherever my siege machine is.
    Why do the air bombs always target my bats? No matter where they are triggered and by what, even if my bats appear far away, those air bombs just go after the bats. Yea, I know, supposedly the bats were closer when the bombs got triggered, but it sure doesn't feel like that, even on slo-mo replay.
    Why do so many troops fight so hard to get to the outside of the base? I might get the bulk of the force right in the middle, but they still work to get outside, especially Kings, Queens, Pekkas, almost any general targeting troops. I can count on my Warden staying inside where he's all alone getting pasted by defenses. Same with Royal Champion.
    Just some fun random observations, all part of the game. Nothing to get really serious about. Frustrating sometimes though.

Forum Elder
    I Feel the AQ->Cloak = GB! frustration.. this and the Warden always ALWAYS on the inside [This is my biggest grief] I too have played many trips around the sun on this platform, I am causal, but know the mechanics of funnel and general pathing.. Warden not so much. and Him shooting walls... Its like Him and Valk pathing go to the most dangerous spot on the map to get to their target.

Tornado Siege stings as well, I dont find it as much as you cause I like the Barrax = Tank and funnel troops + Calvary..
    I primarily use hogs, but totally get the RC reference, and the troops circling/working the outer perimeter as if priority.

and farewell to this platform.

good times.

'tis the way of the game...
    My biggest pet peeve is when the Warden switched targets. He's the only troop I can think of that changes his target before it's destroyed. So many times he could have taken down the TH, but then decides to help another troop. I know it's by design, but still... no brains lol.

Hahaha, nice chuckle, OP.

The random coincidences of the game.
    I experienced, and seen, same throughout my clash carrier.
    The unofficial forum here.
    Discord: Smirk, Supercell.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rexor View Post
    Just some fun random observations, all part of the game. Nothing to get really serious about. Frustrating sometimes though.
    After TH10, whenever I attack with Golems, I just felt like the Golems HP had been swapped with that of a Giant. And whenever my opponents use Giants on my base, their HP had been swapped with those of Golems. Still left me wandering whether it happened really.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; May 5th, 2021 at 03:45 PM.

Yeah Best time to post considering it's the last forum days.
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 6th, 2021 at 06:11 AM.

They shouldnt close the forums. I mean how much does it really cost anyway? And its mostly patrolled by volunteers
    Level 228 | TH14 | 2851 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

Wait... they're shutting forums down??? Why?

I've been quite annoyed at gems recently. I'm trying to save up the 2k for builder hut #5 on a th9 acc, but because everyone in that clan is kinda lazy, they will barely donate to each other so I have spent more gems than I wish to - I've been stuck at around 1800 ever since I joined since any gems I gain are spent on donations, even though I'm still able to keep the gems coming in.

On the other hand, I literally have almost no gems on my two th12 accs, and even though everyone in those clans actually donates fine, it never seems like enough obstacles are popping up for me to use when a builder is free, and I could really use a few gems to finish off storages that are close to completing their upgrade or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    They shouldnt close the forums. I mean how much does it really cost anyway? And its mostly patrolled by volunteers
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCat View Post
    Wait... they're shutting forums down??? Why?
    See the sticky thread above for the why and the cost.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.