Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Be in grief, but not ALONE. Which stage are you?

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Day 3. Still anger.

Keeping my mouth shut to stay polite. Thinking about our forum lurkers.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Fresh Spawn
    As an administrator of a Dutch Hay Day Facebookgroup (6650 members): I got a lot of info from the forum, to inform all members about problems, bugs, solutions, server maintenance and more. Without screeching from players like on Discord or Hay Day's FB group. I am really fed up with this. When stopping, an important information and communication tool is lost.

Centennial Club
    I joined a Facebook trading group thinking that they might have helpful information,as I trade in hood. It's mainly people looking for a handout or see a lot of posts about scammers. The replies to questions aren't always right. The answers are not always polite. I don't see the need to answer a question that has been answered 20 post earlier. So not using Facebook to get help in things that the game doesn't always explains fully. Like some of the derbies. So I am sad and angry that I won't be able to look here for simple straight forward help.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayville View Post
    I joined a Facebook trading group thinking that they might have helpful information,as I trade in hood. It's mainly people looking for a handout or see a lot of posts about scammers. The replies to questions aren't always right. The answers are not always polite. I don't see the need to answer a question that has been answered 20 post earlier. So not using Facebook to get help in things that the game doesn't always explains fully. Like some of the derbies. So I am sad and angry that I won't be able to look here for simple straight forward help.
    I am in one as well and there are more scammers in that place, it's so sad. I can sit and report all day but I think the admin is not moderating the group anymore. :/ I agree with you though Facebook doesn't have the same set-up that the forum does.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

New Bloke/Chick
    I am at stage 2 anger. It was reading the posts by the kind and decent people on this forum that kept me interested in farming. The forum makes it more than a game , it is a community. Visiting the forum often multiole times a day is part of my Hay Day. Without the forum it could easily become another game such as solitaire. Tried Discourse before and gave up, tried again this morning, gave up. I have no idea how it works, screen is cluttered and too busy. As another forumite says if you are not there at the moment how do you know what is going on.

There are many people on this forum whose farms I have never visited or spoken with but feel as if they are friends. It will be very sad to lose the connection. For the long time contributors it must be dreadful. How SC can think it is a positive move to upset so many longtime and loyal players is a mystery.

Fortunately through the forum I joined a lovely supportive hood with very knowledgable long time players, ones who frequently post excellent advice on this forum. That is the only small comfort in this whole sad episode.

Very sad and angry at the same time:

One has to wonder is this end of Hayday ?

Apologies if this is being discussed and has been suitably answered elsewhere - but has anyone any solid confirmation Hayday is safe?

Farm 292 - Town 96

Barn 15,300 - Silo 14,100
    kik: perky76

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nnouncement%21

Sooty, don’t forget to peruse the linked thread above of Nick’s announcement.

There is also a lengthy thread on the CoC general forum, as well, that is worth the read.

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

I'm registered on discord and I just don't use it or enjoy it. I wouldn't go there to find out what spots to find a particular fish in or what quirks the latest update have given us. I wouldn't look for advice there on managing an issue in a neighbourhood or for information on how the bunny timer doesn't work! For all those things and much more I would only look here. Such a pity that this forum will be lost as a resource.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Very sad and angry at the same time:

One has to wonder is this end of Hayday ?

Apologies if this is being discussed and has been suitably answered elsewhere - but has anyone any solid confirmation Hayday is safe?
    Yes, Hay Day is safe.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    I am still angry and sad too. I don’t use Facebook and discord does not seem right for me at all.

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.