Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Be in grief, but not ALONE. Which stage are you?

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same

Be in grief, but not ALONE. Which stage are you?

Iím in grief. Iím going through different stages of grief, just like a lot of you probably. Itís totally normal. Whatís not normal is being alone.

We are about to see the beloved forum gone mainly because we are not talkative enough. Quantity over Quality? Then come join me to let your feeling heard, see that you are not alone. No goodbye, just connection.

I wonít give you hope that this forum could be saved, but it will certainly make you feel better.

What are the stages of grief?
    According to the internet, The five stages of grief are:

1. denial
    2. anger
    3. bargaining
    4. depression
    5. acceptance

More here: https://www.healthline.com/health/stages-of-grief

I am angry that we donít even get a chance to fight for our forums. I am angry that Nick and Darian who fought for us have been done that without our support all this time. I am angry that we are probably too helpful, have so many information that people no longer need to make new post asking when the answer is already there.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post

I am angry that we don’t even get a chance to fight for our forums. I am angry that Nick and Darian who fought for us have been done that without our support all this time. I am angry that we are probably too helpful, have so many information that people no longer need to make new post asking when the answer is already there.
    anger is what i feel and nothing will replace the forum so feels like the end
    Farm 200 Town 63

I hadn't heard about it until I just got a message from a friend!

I'm in the first 4 stages all at once! Stage 5, would take a very long time to get to.

Id quite like to beg them not to close it, is there ANY chance we can save it? Has this year not been bad enough that we have to lose this too?

I've already lost my kik friends due to that when it updated or something and even now it's not letting me sign in or read messages.

I don't want to lose all my HD friends <tears may not be far away>
    Last edited by SmallChange; May 5th, 2021 at 09:36 AM.
    Very sad to be losing our much loved forum ~ and many friends
    Level 183 (51Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post
    anger is what i feel and nothing will replace the forum so feels like the end
    I agree, I am angry and so very sad. I found the forum when I first started farming so farming without the forum as a resource is inconceivable to me at present. All the fantastic friends too….…
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; May 5th, 2021 at 09:48 AM.

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I hadn't heard about it until I just got a message from a friend!

I'm in the first 4 stages all at once! Stage 5, would take a very long time to get to.

Id quite like to beg them not to close it, is there ANY chance we can save it? Has this year not been bad enough that we have to lose this too?

I've already lost my kik friends due to that when it updated or something and even now it's not letting me sign in or read messages.

I don't want to lose all my HD friends <tears may not be far away>
    My KIK keeps “connecting”. Seems that I too will be losing friends there and not making any new ones.

Centennial Club
    I’m in denial, I still can’t believe it. I’m hoping it’s some kind of “visual glitch”. I’m also angry....yesterday I went on one of the options “discord” (I think). I didn’t like it at all!

I feel like this is the beginning of the end of Hay Day. I hope I’m wrong.

I’m sad and angry. I’m trying really hard not to go off and point fingers and assign blame. I think about how the people who managed to discover the forum always marvelled at the information here. My mind is on a “found friend” who left the game and the forum a little while ago - with the intention of coming back - because life needed attending to. I fear that she’ll “come back” to find the place is burnt to the ground.

I honestly feel really bad for Nick - and others of course but Nick was our Supercell guy, you know. Here from the very beginning.

And as strange as it might seem, I actually thought “Boy, I’m glad Rain Dragon didn’t know.”

Yeah. I’m a bit of a mess right now.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    And as strange as it might seem, I actually thought “Boy, I’m glad Rain Dragon didn’t know.”
    Exactly what I was thinking. Glad the Clash community had time to pay her a final respect through in-game event.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by Cheznatlavigne View Post
    I’m in denial, I still can’t believe it. I’m hoping it’s some kind of “visual glitch”. I’m also angry....yesterday I went on one of the options “discord” (I think). I didn’t like it at all!

May I ask why you didn't like it?

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Cheznatlavigne View Post

I think you didn't like discord because it doesn't have a thing like separate posts and is all a humongous blob.
    Tbh, there isn't a lot of people on the hayday forum, or viewing it. Even though this will be a big shocker to all of us, I don't think this will cause either of the games' downfall.

I'm in stage 1 and 5. Angry I was not here in 2020, Accepting, it's been too long in making
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi