Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Defence targetting species.

Defence targetting species.

Fact:
    RC & other defence targetting troop doesn't attack on upgrading battle builder's hut.
    It is just like upgrading Giga tesla/inferno.
    Last edited by PKapoor; May 5th, 2021 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Added fullstop (.).

Warriors are OP
    Check again, if they are being upgraded to battle builder for the first time then it's fine. They were not defence in the first place.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Fact:
    RC & other defence targetting troop doesn't attack on upgrading battle builder's hut.
    It is just like upgrading Giga tesla/inferno.
    The giga tesla/inferno aren't attacked until they activate - which they never do when upgrading.

Builder huts will be attacked, if they are upgrading beyond level 2. If they are upgrading to level 2, then they are not yet defences, so will not be targeted.

I actually deployed RC to destroy builder hut upgrading to lv.3 (lv.2-->lv.3)
    And posted this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    I actually deployed RC to destroy builder hut upgrading to lv.3 (lv.2-->lv.3)
    And posted this.
    In that case, I too would have expected them to be targeted.

i guess it kinda makes sense. after all, the builder huts activate once the battle starts otherwise they keep their normal builder hut look. its rather strange it works like that but the appearance does clearly change once the battle starts