Thread: Book of Weeks

Book of Weeks

This book will help you to unlock a week in season pass.

We always buy gold pass but to take the advantage we have to wait 2weeks almost.

I know gems will help out. But, As an active player, who are already sending and supporting by gold pass, its not a huge ask.

At lease one free BOOK of Weeks in Gold pass.

Pro Member
    You get benefits almost immediately. The 10% boosts are usually able to be unlocked within an hour or two on day 1. This month was something like destroy 40 double cannons on BB. Not too hard, and immediately able to have a nice start to benefits of the pass.

Yes it can take 10-14 days (give or take) to get to the 20%, but that 20% boost is not the only reason to GP. The 10% and 15% boosts before you get to 20% counts, as well as some of the early gold track stuff can include runes or books.

What would happen here is the F2P people will wait until the later part of the month when they've completed enough challenges to unlock the BoH / skin at the end, use the book, and then grab all the GP track stuff. Do they get the skin too? There is no way SC is giving away the GP stuff for free with a free book.

What might be a better suggestion is a Book of Boost because that's what I think you are really after...the 20% boost. I don't think I like it either, but trying to help crystalize what you are asking for here.

Quote Originally Posted by 19tushar98 View Post
    This book will help you to unlock a week in season pass.

We always buy gold pass but to take the advantage we have to wait 2weeks almost.

I know gems will help out. But, As an active player, who are already sending and supporting by gold pass, its not a huge ask.

At lease one free BOOK of Weeks in Gold pass.
    Supercell has already given us the ability to spend gems to skip the challenges and unlock the rewards. Problem solved for people who don't want to wait. Don't like that? Too bad, supercell is a business and they make money off of impatient people.

Book is an item supposed to upgrade buildings, spells, troops or heros instantly, and not for an other using.
    Anyway, supercell get money from the gold pass so I don't like the idea.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 5th, 2021 at 04:54 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Supercell has already given us the ability to spend gems to skip the challenges and unlock the rewards. Problem solved for people who don't want to wait. Don't like that? Too bad, supercell is a business and they make money off of impatient people.
    A book of “Nice” would be handy for some here, your comment is correct, but “Don’t like that? too bad” isn’t needed in the reply.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+