Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Kingdom?

Kingdom?

Guyz what about a Kingdom in Clash Of Clan?

As the game represents old but gold memories when there were no tanks,machine gun etc. Soldiers used to fight like barbarian, archers by the lead of a king.

So, its not totally unacceptable to have a kingdom. Variations and Unique things are expected from supercell. This wont be a bad idea. Even relevent.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by 19tushar98 View Post
    Guyz what about a Kingdom in Clash Of Clan?

As the game represents old but gold memories when there were no tanks,machine gun etc. Soldiers used to fight like barbarian, archers by the lead of a king.

So, its not totally unacceptable to have a kingdom. Variations and Unique things are expected from supercell. This wont be a bad idea. Even relevent.
    I think dividing the current players into
    4 kingdoms would be a better idea

Agree... They can make a totally creative idea... What will be there... Waiting for response.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Waiting for response.
    Given that the forum is closing and it is actually up to you to provide the detail of your idea I would not wait long.

Kingdom is an Idea..

What to do, actually u guyz never did the same thing we suggest. U guyz come up woth toatally new ideas.

Just wanna share, A kingdom will be acceptable.

We have pets to feed then, we have king queen... We have everything. But not a Kingdom

Kingdom is an Idea..

What to do, actually u guyz never did the same thing we suggest. U guyz come up woth toatally new ideas.

Just wanna share, A kingdom will be acceptable.

We have pets to feed then, we have king queen... We have everything. But not a Kingdom
    You've failed to provide ANY details on what a kingdom is, how it works, what the advantages are, etc.

Forum All-Star
    Kingdom is an idea addressing the need for higher level organisation of clans. I don’t see howKingdoms would work. I think they might be too high a level, kind of like organising clans by country. I don’t see it helping individual players or even clans.

The old level idea is for sister clan functionality, allow clans to grow into alliances. Alliances growing into Kingdoms would require some purpose of a kingdom, and I am not seeing it.